Chapter 73

Jaxs p.o.v
Mac and Diego both went inside the car as I waited for the girl that I broke her heart come outside I saw Maddie come out with a ton of luggage. Deigo immediately hopped out of the car to say goodbye as Andi was on her phone and I could tell she hung up. She was last one and put her bag in the car as panic rushed in me I rushed to Andi.
"Where's Emma?"
Andi sighed as she put the last bag in the truck and looked at me. It looked like she was trying to study me.
And finally she spoke " Emma will be back in a couple of days you'll see her at school. Now good bye" she took a step away from me but I pushed her by her shoulders back to her place as she took a huff.
She looked a me irritated " anything else?"
"Yeah, is she safe? And why are u so irritated by me?"
" because it's your fault u broke Emma and to think it was a good idea not to tell her that she's in danger u had to fight with her in a time like this and the thing is did u even notice she had a cast on?" Andi spit back.
She walked away from me with her hands balled up into a fist and slammed the car door hard. how did I not notice that Emma had a cast? I'm the biggest jerk on earth. I slammed my fist in the hood of the car.
Mac pulled up as he shook his head in disapproval. I silently got into the car thinking about wat happened the last 24 hours.
5 days later.................................................................................................
I have to get a chance to talk to Emma I was a mess these past last days of spring break. All I did was just stay in bed and try to go to sleep but each time I did I thought about how much of a jerk I am to Emma and need to fix it. I didn't bother bringing my bike with me to school just felt like walking. As I was walking I heard Mac and Andi screaming and laughing spraying the little sticky things that have colors at eachother. I don't know wat their called but I'm pretty sure they don't have any in my hometown. But just looking at them they have something powerful sure Andi is not that sweet and doesn't express her feelings and Mac is too sweet and and express his feelings a little too much but u know wat they say opposites do attract and-
"Jax?!" Andi said as she smacked me in the forehead.
"Hurry up where gonna be late to school babe." Mac said.
Wait hold on up babe?
Before I had time to comment Andi said " don't even try and coming!!!"
I laughed. Then went inside and the thing is I didn't even know we got there.
I got nervous and nervous as I was waiting for Emma I don't even know how to a start a conversation with her. You know sometimes I wish in the beginning me and Andi didn't hate eachother that way I could have my locker next to Emmas instead of it being 10 lockers down from hers? Suddenly Gigi walked over to be with Sebastian.
"Jax are u ok?" She said.
"About wat?" I said really curious.
She looked surprised as she said" About Em-" Gigi got cut off by Diego pushing her
"GIGI mom and dad said no more since wat u did for Daniel and this reporting!"
Gigi stooped her foot and her face was getting redder by the sec " it's called reportage and u can't ruin everything!"
She took a deep breath and did one of those yoga things with her fingers and smiled" whatever come Sebastian apparently Molly blumfeild has been talking about her brother Todd" she flipped her hair and walked away.
Diego hugged Maddie as Mac And andi came by next to them. "Ok wat exactly is happening everybody is whispering when I came inside and there's Gigi so anybody care to explain?"
Everybody was silent then there eyes widened and Maddie pointed and said "apparently that."
I turned around and I can't believe wat I was seeing and so did everyone else. .................John and Emma holding hands and walking to Emmas locker. Emma smiled and as she opened her locker and then one glance at me her smile turned upside down. John saw and as she closed her locker my heart cracked because they kissed. My anger boiled and my fists burned like fire from the locker.
" Jax just calm down" Diego said with his face full of sympathy.
"I just need some air" I walked away from him Anger still boiled and at the same time heart broken.
A/n hey guys sorry for the hanger but I posted a message on my wattpad account and nobody answered so plz check it I need u guys opinion so anyway VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ PLZ I love the last chapter comments I'm so sorry I didn't write so soon but if I get the same votes and comments as last chapter (which I loved!!!) I will double update!!!
Aussie out!!!