Extra Chapter

Jaxs P.O.V
I planned to meet Emma at the beach when the sun was starting to come down. I have this surprise for her and it's a camera. I'm planned to take a lot of pics because Emmas features are perfect. Her check bones are lined up perfectly and her eyes have so much energy. When I started to see Emma I saw her facing the ocean standing up rubbing her elbows because of the chilly ness of sun down and thank god I brought a blankets. I walked behind her putting the blanket over her at the same time connecting my hands to her waist. She smiled and her head rested on my shoulder as she looked up and said" hi"
"Hi" I smiled back.
"Isn't it beautiful here?" She added.
I nodded " but not as beautiful as you"
She blushed and looked back at the ocean.
" so I have something to show you"
"What?"
I unconnected my hands from her waist as her eyes were smiling. Pulled out the camera and she examined it.
"Wow Jax this is amazing I love old fashioned cameras."
" me to. So are u gonna smile for the camera?" I added
Emma laughed. " maybe but up you have to catch me!" She quickly ran while she laughed.
I turned on the camera and hurried with the strap to put it around my neck and ran after her. Once I did I picked her up by the waist and spinned her around, i put her down and and pointed my eyes to the little lens and took the pick of the ocean after I did that I saw my beautiful Em stare at it to and snapped the pic of her just looking at the ocean. When I saw it, it looked so perfect it looked like she was apart of the ocean and she could spend forever just looking at it. Emma took the basket that I brought here and there was an extra blankets and sprawled it in the sand and got out some, sandwiches I made ( it was really magic) and pulled them out. When we finshed Emma took the camera and connected the lens with her eyes " so what are u planned to do with this camera? Any projects?"
I looked out the ocean and thought " I don't know yet any where the camera takes me" I sighed happily.
Emma pointed the camera to me as I tried to take it from her.
" Emma no I don't want any pics of myself." We both laughed.
Emma shook her head " no no up you have to it's not fair u think i didn't notice you taking pics of me so come on smile for me my Handsome handsome Jaxy"
Oh man she got me and finally I smiled. Once I heard the click I heard allot more " alright that's enough" Emma pouted and stuck her tongue out. Since there was firewood next to where we were sitting I decided to light it up. Emma yawned as she laid down and slid the blanket around her and the laid next to her she turned to face me and I did the same thing. She tried to study me.
" Jax, what if something happened to me what would you do?"
I was puzzled why would she say that?
" Emma why would u ask that nothing bad will happen to you as long as we have our friends and most importantly eachother."
Emma smiled " yeah I like that"
" everything will be alright, so baby get some sleep tonight" I added
" I love u"
"And I love u"
After Emma dozed off because she wrinkles her nose in her sleep sometimes I held her in my arms and and kissed her forehead as I watched the ocean.
A/n HEY GUYS THX FOR READING THIS CHAPTER PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN U HAVE MY WORD IF I SEE VOTES AND COMMENTS I KNOW ITS PICKY BUT IT WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE. Don't FORGET TO READ WITH THE MUSIC IT GOES WITH IT AND I LOVE THIS SONG And one more thing the extra chapters are things that happened in the past!!! AUSSIE OUT.