Chapter:70

Emmas P.o.v
As I walked in I was bombarded with everybody they were all talking at once. And the most surprising thing I saw was Jax looking red as ever. I thought he was gonna tear John into shreds with looking at him in that way but insead he just hugged me a whispered " we need to talk right now" he said in a stern voice.
I fake smiled and said thanks to John while everybody went to the cafe. It was really intense with me in Jax in the elevator and then walking in. As I said my bag down I wanted to speak first because I know wat Jax is gonna say and how he's feeling. " listen Jax I'm sorry, my phone di-" I was quickly caught off by Jax as he brushed his hair in frustration. " what did I tell u EMMA to stay away i told u to stay away from DANIEL I don't want u getting hurt!" He voice got louder. " Jax u can't tell me what to do ok? I needed an explanation. U can't just run my life!" I said trying to get my voice calm but didn't work. His voice got louder as he said " EMMA I'm not trying too run your life I can't lose U again. Even though your gullible to believe that DANIEL will not hurt u and to run off with that John guy-" now this i time I cut him off. Gullible really wow. " wait, wait hold on I'm really gullible to you? I've known John longer and DANIEL then u and u call me gullible?!" I felt a lump in my throat but I had to ignore it. " EMMA that not i ment like naive EMMA-" " wait! So I'm naive to? Wow gullible and naive" Jax walked closer but I moved away " Emma I just want wats best for u I have to protect u" " protect me? Who said u had to? The wizard council, Maddie, ANDI,diego ,Mac?" Jax head dropped to the floor " how could u!" Jax pick his head up with fouris eyes he pointed to him self and shouted " HOW COULD I? Are u serious I love u EMMA but with love comes a price ok? I need to protect u from anybody and everybody and U said u could PROTECT YOUR SELF RIGHT? But all I see U GOING TO CANDY LAND AND LAUGHING OFF WITH THAT JOHN GUY SO THATS WHAT! SO IM SORRY IF I SAY YOUR GULLIBLE AND NAIVE BUT ITS TRUE EMMA!" Jax took and deep breath while I stared at him with wide eyes. Finally I took a deep breath and I didn't care if it would hurt him or not but he already hurt me. " you know wat. If I'm so naive and gullible then I'm done I can't do this anymore because we're supposed to be a team but I guess where not." I had a tear slip and Jax tried to come forward while he said " Emma" I walked to the door as quickly as I can and slammed the door hard that I thought it was gonna break. I sat against the wall and tears started coming down as I turned my head and kept looking at the door. How could he?
Jaxs P.o.v
" you know what.if I'm so naive and gullible then I'm done I can't do this anymore because where supposed to be a team but I guess where not." I can't BELIVE it I can't lose EMMA she's my life my everything. I walked closer to her and shook my head " Emma" but by the time I was about to open my mouth she went out.i can't believe I said that. I froze and then finally I sat down on the edge of the bed my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. As a tear slipped away my mind kept telling me how did I lose her how could I?