Chapter 5:

Jax's P.O.V

i can not stop thinking about Emma she so beautiful.i had fun with the tour only i didn't pay attention that much to where the classes mostly on her face and her smile. the best part was i caught her and when i looked I her eyes I was falling in love with her is that even possible?

''oh crap i'm almost late for tryouts!'' I muttered to my self and ran.

when i went shark tryouts i saw Emma she was stiting down on the bleachers...... with Daniel talking and laughing i hate him. I walked over to them with a fake smile for Daniel.

"hey Emma hey Daniel"

"oh hey jax are u trying out?" Said Emma with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"yea I'm thinking if i make i can build my way up to a team leader"

"Oh that's cool" she replied back

"hey Andi's calling u guys and Jax good luck" Emma said and eyes were locked.

'thanks"

"see u after tryouts Em?" Daniel said kissing her on the cheek oh I'm gonna kick his arse.

"yea i'll be waiting"
I walked to the deck and Daniel caught up with me.

"i thought i told u to stay away from Emma"

"no u told if u if i lay a figure on her or try to kiss which i think about i think i will"

"u will regret it if u do"
I stopped my tracks.

"no u will"

we both were about to go into the pool when we hear the bell and the count down

''1''

''2''

''3''!

(RING RING)

before i was in the pool casted a little spell to help me a little

the next i new i was faster than Daniel AND I WON!!!!

Emma was cheering for me after i won and said that it's okay to Daniel

i came around and hugged her and got her all wet

Emma's P.O.V

Jax is hot when he swims. NO STOP EMMA .

when the race started he was really fast when he won out of nowhere he came and hugged me and smiling he got me a little wet i think Daniel got jealous