Chapter:78

Emmas P.O.V
I don't know what to do I like this incredible guy and I love this beautiful person. But I have to choose one. I will choose at the play where it all comes down.
"Emma?" A voice snapped me back into reality.
"Yes andi?"
" I said can you cast a spell so I can find my phone?" She said back.
I looked at my self in the bathroom mirror John took me to a fancy restaurant called the t- three.
" can't you find it your self andi" I fixed my hair.
" please?"
I huffed.
" fine"
I tried to cast a spell but it wouldn't work no matter how many times I tried it.
"Andi it won't work." I looked at my phone for the time.
"Andi i got to go John will think I ditched him bye!"
"But Em-!"
I took one last look at the mirror and headed back to our table.
"Sorry Andi called me for something."
"Oh it's fine"
We had just ordered a meal.
"John it's really sweet that you took me to a fancy restaurant like this" i smiled again as he held my hand and looked deeply in my eyes.
"You know Emma you are the first girl I really liked. I like how your smile lights up when you see something beautiful like you. And I love that you care so deeply for people and I've never given anyone a present that I care for like that necklace." I blushed and looked down at my necklace. I actually felt loved and felt like he was always truthful with me. And inside I smiled to myself because I think I found my choice.
Jaxs P.O.V
I wonder what Emma's doing I should just cast a spell. I stood up from my bed and tried,but nothing that's been happening a lot lately but the thing is I've only casted spells about Emma. WAIT ,let me try something else.
" I need a pizza fast and quick" I said as my blue magic started to appear. " so get me a cheese pizza to appear from my finger tips." And out popped a cheese pizza. I need to figure out that means lots of spell books to get through the night hopefully I've learned my lines for the play and most of all for my beautiful Juliet.

A/n hey guys sorry for the short chapter again but I swear this will be the the last time as we only have a few chapters left in this book that's why the next few last chapters will be long so I posted today to make you guys happy and plus every witch way is on. By the way I loved the first episode SPOILER ALERT IF YOU GUYS DID NOT WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE BECAUSE I WANNA GET MY FEELINGS OUT. I loved loved the first episode it's my new favorite out of all the eww episode I loved the parts where Daniel got replaced by Jax especially where they bump into each other and the last episode of season one where Jax replaces Daniel and Emma and Jax kiss. SO any way that's my raving sorry I just had to share it with someone and PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT Aussie out.