Chapter:76

Jaxs p.o.v
The ocean is so beautiful when the sun is about to come down. It broke my heart when Emmas emotions were out. It was my fault that she was like that and I know that she doesn't want me to give up on her she even told me her self to "do something about it" and I know that's some thing and motivation. But I've never seen her this way and I didn't want her to feel that way. I will make this right and when I do get her back I won't mess it up I won't and that's a promise to both of us. Emma is still in my arms her head dug in my shoulder and sound asleep. It was getting late so I decided that I should let her sleep at my house. I carried her in bridal style and since it would be hard to drive on my dirt bike so I'll transport my bike to my place and just walk to my house since it's only a couple minutes.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
When I got home I peacefully put Emma on the bed and casted a spell to just into her pjs. After I was done getting ready for bed I stopped and sat down right next to her. I gently took a strand of hair away from her face.she looked so peaceful like nothing could harm her. I got up and laid right next to her and just looked at the ceiling intill Emma switched sides and hugged my by the waist and her head on my chest man I I'm gonna sleep good tonight again because after me and Em broke up I couldn't sleep no matter how much I was sleep and no matter how many times I casted spells to make me go nothing worked.i need to think of a plan to get Emma back and I can't involve anybody because I know to get Emma back to prove to her that I can do it all by my self. As my eye lids got heavier I squeezed Emma tightly because I know I'm not gonna get this for a while.
A/n hey guys sorry for the short chapter I will update tomorrow since I'm finally free. But I updated today cuz I got a lot of messages saying to update so your wish came true lol but anyway plz vote and comment!!!! Aussie out.