Chapter:77

Emmas P.o.v
I feel so comfortable I haven't slept like this since i got in a fight with Jax . As I tried to get out of the bed I felt something heavy blocking my waist and it was a hand a firm hand that I recognized. Jax. I tried to get out of his grip but he is really strong intill I finally got up with out him waking up. What happend? Then it hit me. Oh. My. God. I still can't believe that I broke down in front of him. I was supposed to play it cool. I'm so dumb. I got my stuff and replaced my waist with a pillow. Before I took a step out of his house I sat in the edge of the bed and wiped a piece of hair off his face. You don't know how bad I wanted to kiss his forehead. He is sleeping different. I can tell when he holds me it's soft and there's a little smile in his sleep. But now he's holding the pillow tight and his jaw is clenched in a straight line it's like he's trying to protect me. Anyway, I should get going before he wakes up and get ready for school.

When I got home I took out my morning breath and looked in the mirror I actually smiled thinking of the times. Then Sadness hit me I can't do this,I can't be in this cycle with him and most of all I can't do this to John. I sat down on the bed pondering.
Andi's p.o.v
I can't get my locker open. Why does this always happen?
That guy came.
" hey need help with that locker?" he said.
I smiled and am I blushing?
" as a matter a fact yes."
He tapped on the locker twice and used his elbow and hit the lock and it opened.
" thanks, how did you do that?"
" I have ways" he laughed.
I Grabbed my books while still making eye contact with him.
"Phillip right?"
"So you remembered me?"
" of course"
He leaned into the lockers dimples showing bright.
" so are you going to the play tonight?"
"Yeah, My bestfriend and my-"
I gaged kinda saying Jax as a friend.
"Friend? Are in it"I said.
"Same" he said back.
"Oh well I guess I'll see you there and make sure to save me a seat."
" maybe" I smiled and walked away.
I bumped into a solid rock figure.
" hey watch it!" His accent said.
"Well sorry!" I said before I turned around.
"Oh it's you" I rolled my eyes.
" its me you mean your friend?" He said and laughed.
I smacked him in the fore head
" ha ha really funny eavesdropper" I sarcastically said and walked away.
Jaxs p.o.v
I can't wait for the play tonight it's one my plans Emma is Juliet since Sophie is sick and I'm taking Daniels spot as Romeo since he's no where and Daniels under study is taking my place but who was it again? . The bell rang which meant it was free period which was rehearsal time with Emma. When I came into the theater I saw Emma with John wait what is he doing here? Oh crap I forgot!!
The director moved to the center of the stage and said " John since you are Daniels under study and he is no where you will be in Jaxs old part. Now the scene is Emma you are in the roof top, you and Jax and saying your feelings for eachother" both of our eyes locked together but Emma flicked her eyes away looking any where but me.
But Now this will be good.
"Action!"
"It is the east and Juliet is the sun! Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief that thou her maid art far that she. Be not her maid, since she is envious." I said to my beautiful Juliet.
" Romeo Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo. Deny thy father and refuse thy name; or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll be no longer be a capulet." My Juliet said and she was beautiful like the sun when she said that.
I helped her come down by grabbing her by the waist from the fake balcony. I looked deeply into her eyes more than before and I could tell she did the same thing we both were gonna lean intill.
"CUT! That was beautiful I loved it well.save the kissing scene for the real play tonight."
" wow Em you did great you ready to go?" Tybalt said ( a/n the bad guy in Romeo and Juliet)vas he clapped his hands.
I was still holding her hand and squeezed it tightly because of how he called her Emma and that's my nick name for her and took all of my fiber and Emmas hand not to slam him to the ground and tell him to stay away from her.
Emma looked back and fourth to us.
"Come on Emma" he said as he took her hand and dragged her out the door. I felt like my hand was imprinted by her hand as I held it still in that spot and looked at the door where it ended.
I can't wait for tonight.
A/n hey guys sorry if it's a short chapter again. But I told u guys I would be updating again . This will book be ending soon but not that soon probably before every witch way season 4 premieres or during It I don't know yet. But I don't want to end it but I have to because once every witch way the final season is over I'm afraid that you guys will get bored with it and not stick around. But I will make the ending the best!! I promise but stick around there is a still a couple of chapters left by the way the Romeo and Juliet sayings that Emma and Jax were preforming are the real words I didn't make them up just a little fun fact and I don't really know that much about them lol But I worked hard on finding them so VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ Aussie out.