Chapter 58

Emma's P.o.v
I can't believe I agreed to them I would rather sleep in the car I'd be perfectly fine with that
We were almost there to our- I mean- his- I mean- mine- The room anyway I guess.
I felt like I was about to fall down not because of sneaky conniving Jax but because of how many things I packed and I had a feeling Jax could tell. As we stepped out of the elevator it got really awkward between us he just kept glancing here and there at me and I tried my best not to look back at him.
Jax: do u need help with those bags?
He let out a hand
I immediately spoke through a harsh tone
Emma; no I'm fine
And I walked faster than him
Jax noticed right away
Jax: Emma wait
Emma: no thanks I'm good
But something stopped me it wasn't Jax
It was the vending machine.
I quickly looked at how much that special candy bar was and got out my purse as fast as I can to get that memory candy.
Jax caught up and when he did he look confused of why I was in a hurry to get that special candy bar.
Jax:Emma why are u so eager to get that candy bar?
I was trying to put in four dollars but I kept sending it back to me
When it finally took my money I pressed the buttons and made sure that it was that number and that exact c special candy.
Jax: why are u getting 21 candy bar?
I spoke with out hesitate and spoke soft
Emma: because that was me and my moms candy bar
I could tell Jax didn't know what to say
Jax: oh
I was waiting for my two 21 to come and didn't think with out talking.
Emma: I remember everyday when I would get off school my mom would take me anywhere as long as there was a vending machine that had 21 candy bar and we would just take it to our dinner and share a couple of laughs, but most of all it was my moms smile that was special about it.
When the candy bars came out I was still talking.
Emma: after my mom died the factory that made the candy bar shut down and stopped producing it. I looked every where even on EBay but nothing.
I frowned but quickly walked away from Jax.
Eventually Jax caught up to me again.
Jax: it will be alright EMMA.
He tried to hold my hand but I didn't haste and pulled away.
We finally got to the room
Emma: away, here's the room.
Jax swiped the card and when we walked in it was so elegant. The color setting of the room was red urbandy type and had a kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen I saw a note on the counter, of course Jax followed me.
I opened the note.
Jax: well what does it say?
Emma: "welcome to urban suite, I would like to apologize to the new honey moon couple that are carpet are getting disinfected so do not please do not apply your face to the carpet or any body part except for legs to the carpet or u will be sick and the antibiotics will not work.
Thank u for staying at urban hotel." Wow
Jax: I know
He smiled but I could tell he tried to hide it
Emma: I can't believe they think we're a couple out weird is that I mean u are with sky and I'm with Daniel so we are not a couple let me call them.
Omg I can't believe I said Daniel were just friends
Jax didn't know what to say.
Jax: yeah sure anyway where is DANIEL?
Emma: Daniel is on the other side of town to go and do some business. For his parents and can't be here till the dinner party.
Jax: oh
I said quietly mumbled
Emma: I should have tagged along
It true I should have because I thought I was gonna get my own room but I'm stuck here and it feels like my worst night mare.
I unpacked my stuff for the dinner party but kept my dress in the bag I want nobody to see it.
I changed into my pjs and so did Jax he climbed and was on his phone.
I as well climbed in as well and u don't know how much I just want to knock his beautiful face to the ground.