Chapter:80

Emmas P.O.v
I can't believe this is happening I feel like every thing is fast. I laid my eyes on Jax then broke up with Jax then got back together with Jax and now braking up with again ,Jax. I can't do this cycle anymore it's too much for me. that's why I have made my choice. And hopefully he understands that. What's that noise? I turned around and looked at the tree then I sighed and laughed.
"Andi you know you can use the steps they built behind the tree right?"
"Of coarse"
"Not"
I smiled and rolled my eyes and walked back to my position while Andi followed me.
Andi looked at me " so Em where did you get the necklace or you could tell me who?" She leaned in closer.
"Oh this I got it from...." She was closer. "From....." This time she was to my face "I got it from..... Andi your in my face"
"Oh sorry" and went back to her position.
"Anyway I got it from somebody"
"Who?"
"John"
"When did he give you it?"
" in the hospital when I had my cast."
I heard Andi Muttering something under her breath but decided to ignore it.
"Oh,well I have to, to umm wash my sheets"
"What?"
"What?" She mocked me and when she mocks me that means she hiding something but it's probably not a big deal.
"Andi?"
She turned around and looked at me.
"I'm sorry" I deply said.
She looked confused "for what?" And walked back to her spot next to me.
" for not caring about you as much as I used to."
"And for being a bad friend"
"Emma you were never a bad friend you just had a lot on your plate but it was one person."
"Jax" we said in Usion "and don't forget Daniel was half of it to"
"But that doesn't mean you were a bad friend."
" I remember to this day the first time we met even though it was years ago technically 3 years ago." We both laughed. As a tear shed down my face and the next thing she started to shed a tear to.
" I felt like your were my best friend from the start, but many differences but one similarity."
Andi looked confused.
"That we always have each others backs."
Andi smiled with tears were dropping.
"Emma"
"Andi"
We both hugged.after we let go we stayed silent intill she broke it.
"So what are you gonna do with those two that fell for your Hearts?"
She pointed at Jax and John and I could tell Jax was throwing daggers at him while carrying me to candy land .I laughed lightly about that.
"I'm gonna choose its the right thing to do. It's not fair to any of them ."
"But who are you gonna choose?"
"I have my answer already but it will be hard. Jax makes me feel wild and I will always love you be him it's just" I sighed and looked down. "Jax and I have been through a cycle and no matter how many times we have tried to fight the cycle it still beat us and i feel like it beat apart of me that wants to be with him , and with that I can't go through with it anymore."
"But with John I feel safe and Jax made me feel safe but with John it was calming safe and he made me feel loved and I felt like he could do anything for me and with that I have made my choice."
"What about you?" I smiled
" about me what?"
"Andi and Mac sittin in a tree or should I say Philip and Andi sittin in a tree?"
Andi pushed me lightly while I laughed.
"There's nothing going on with me and Phillip I love Mac."
"By the looks of it it seems the other way around."
"Why are you and Mac saying that?"
"Because Andi I know that you don't like Philip but also its not fair that you tease him like that becaus I can tell by the way Phillip looks at you he likes you and that isn't fair to him nor Mac."
"Why do you always have to be right?"
I laughed then Andi leaned on my shoulder.
I heard a buzzing sound that was coming from Andi.
"Oh listen I have to get back to my station quick but I think you would want to think more about who you are choosing Em."
" I have thought about it more than you think and hopefully I pick the right one"
Andi sighed and hugged me for the hundred time.
" just know that I am here for you"
"Wait Andi!"
She turned around again.
"What happened with you being a guardian? Did you lose interest in it?"
" well no I love it but I'm already a guardian."
"Really to who?"
"To my bestfriend"
I smiled and tear shed down my face for the hundred time.
she went back to her station to wash her sheets I guess? But I had this gut feeling like this was the last time I don't know what last time but I felt like that was the last time I'd be hugging her. I shook it off maybe because I'm playing Juliet and I'm dying at the end. Yeah yeah that's it.
Andi s P.O.V
"So what did u find?"
"Andi are you crying?" Jax said.
"No!" I wiped a tear.
"Anyway yes you were correct it is from John."
"I knew it!"
"But I also have some news." I looked down
"What is it?"
"At the play Emma is gonna choose."
"Choose what"
"Who she will be with"
"And she has already made her choice and I doubt that it will be you"
"What no! Andi no we have to tell Emma what's going on?"
I stopped Jax.
" no Jax think about what the consequences are to this!"
"Just a minute ago you wanted to tell her!"
" then I learned that if we tell her now our plan will mess up because I know Emma more than you do !" I yelled in his face.
"And I know the only reason why you want to tell her so much so she'll pick you Jax and that's not fair" I toned my voice down .He looked straight into my eyes.
Then He backed away. " ok then you win but I will make Emma change her mind and I will tell her after the play tonight!"
..............................................................
Andi's P.O.V
"Hey Andi!"
"Hey Phillip!" My voice going down.
"Mac could you give us a sec?"
He nodded me and Mac talked about this and sorted it out.
"So listen Phillip-
"Phillip are you ready?"
Sky held his hand and smiled.
"Sky? Your dating sky?"
"Listen Andi I just wanted to say sorry about what happened at the dinner party I will apologize to Emma after the play it was wrong of me to do that." I could tell she wasn't lying.
" but how why?" I couldn't think of any words to say.
She looked at Phillip I could tell she was falling in love.
"Well let's just say when I met Phillip every thing changed in a positive way."
The both smiled then pecked on the lips.
"So Andi what were you about to say?"
Dang it!
" I was about to say- I was about to say........ HI!"
They both looked confused.
"Well I have to go see Mac see you!" Then ran.
Once I stopped I smiled.
"You can come out Mac!"
Mac came out and laughed.
I pushed him the grabbed him and our lips moved in sync.

Jaxs P.O.V
"CURTAIN IS IN 5 MINUTES!!!"
Our director yelled.
This is my chance to talk to Emma.
"Emma!"
She looked at me and smiled.
"Hey jaxy" oh my god I love it when she calls me that.
"Yeah so I just wanted to you know just talk intill curtain call you know saying good luck and brake a leg and all that" I don't know what to say! Why Jax why ?
"And I also wanted to say I'm here for you Emma through thick and thin."
Emma looked at me then smiled for some reason.
"Andi told you didn't she?"
I stood silent.
"CURTAIN CALL 1 MIN"
She stood up.
"Well Jax brake a leg and I hope you can respect my choice and that you can't change my mind."
"Wait Emma!"
"Good luck Jax"
"CURTAINS IN 5 4 3 2 1!!! Action!"
.....................................................................
Emmas P.O.V
Both handsome guys where standing right In front of me I hope me choice is right.
" I shall kiss who has been with me from the start who had been there all along." I went to him.
Our lips moved in sync his hands cuffed my back and my hands cuffed his neck. I'm glad I choose him. But I feel bad for the other guy as he had to watch jaw clenched looking at the crowd and anywhere near us.

A/n hey guys sorry it took me a long time to update I know I said I would end the book Before Every witch way ended but I got caught up and had writers block there is only one chapter left the the epilogue. I cried when Every watch way ended I even made edits of them on vine check it out if you want AUSSIES EDITS. But anyway it's sad to see it go and same with the book. So anyway I will update the last chapter soon and comment who do u think Emma choose and VOTE PLEASE. Aussie out.