Chapter 66

Emma's p.o.v
As the time is getting closer the more nervous I begin to be . I hope Maddie and Andi can cover for me the plan is that "we're going shopping". As me Maddie and Andi got ready and took the elevator down stairs I felt like I was about to brake down because I really don't want to go see him but Maddie and Andi could tell. As we stepped into the elevator and pressed to ground floor they both standing next to me crossing there arms like they were parents.
Maddie: now where did he say to meet u?
Andi:and how long will u be gone?
Maddie: And I would say take your time because you know how I am with malls but hurry up.
I pulled out my phone to look at the address that Daniel sent me
Emma: he said to meet me at the teekie bar on Oakland street and don't worry i won't I'll be back in a hour.
Maddie: okay.
The elevator opened and saw the guys they were at this restrant that they had at the hotel called "the three".
Jax spotted me and the guys looked at his direction
Jax:Emma!
He wiped his mouth with a napkin and got out of his seat and walked towards me.
Emma: hey Jaxy!
We kissed and it was long and would have lasted forever intill-
Maddie and Andi: PDA!!!
Me and Jax laughed.
I cuffed my arms around his neck while he had his arms around my waist.
Jax: so I was thinking that me and you could go to a restrant just the two of us?
Emma:can't i um um have to go shopping with Andi and Maddie.
Jax was puzzled I know he knows that I'm lying.
Jax: is there something your not telling me?
Emma: no, no I'm just going shopping I'll be back in an hour.
I smiled and he smiled back.
I kissed him again and this time it was more passionate again.
I i walked an inch away from him and he grabbed my hand.
Jax: I trust u, u trust me right?
I nodded my head. But there was something I need to tell him.
Emma: Jax?
He stopped his tracks and turned around and we both knew. We ran to each other like it was love at first sight. He picked me up and our foreheads were pressed together.
Emma: I love u
Jax smiled and it was the brightest smile ever like it had covered up the sun.
Jax: ........... And I love u
We kissed and I felt like it was bigger than any true loves kiss and this is why I love him.
We both walked our ways but glancing here and there at each other in till I saw Maddie and Andi.
Andi: okay you'll be back in an hour right?
I nodded my head
Maddie: I hope that will give me enough time to at least get a new out fit.
Andi: just be careful Em?
Emma: I will I promise
They both gave me a hug and went our separate ways.

It only took me 20 min to get to the teekie bar and I saw DANIEL he waved at me he smiled but I'm not really in the mood to smile.
Daniel: hey I got you a drink U want one?
Emma: no I'm good just get to the point Daniel I have to go.
Daniel: listen Emma I know u think I'm gonna say sorry but no I'm not I love u and always will fight for u. If I didn't love u would I do all of those stuff just to get u to love me like we used to?
?: yeah would he?
Emma: hey wat are u doing here?

HEY GUYS PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT I KNOW U GUYS SRE WONDERING WHO IS THE PERSON THAT INTERRUPTED DANIEL BUT ILL GIVE U A HINT HE WAS IN ONE OF THE PAST CHAPTERS WHERE EMMA AND JAX KINDA BROKE UP AND IS A GUY.