Chapter:69

Jaxs P.O.V
As I was still thinking of that moment that happened when I took EMMA to the carnival I felt something smack me in the face.
"Hello!!! Jax!!! THERES NO TIME FOR DAYDREAMING!!!!" Andi said as I snapped back into reality.
"What are we going to do i-mmean she's are-e F-friend."
Diego hugged Maddie as she continued to sob into his chest and as diego whispered things into to her hear " it's okay and I'm sure she'll come back." I paced back and fourth thinking of a way to solve this then I stopped.
"I'm so stupid I haven't thought of this before."
Everyone huddled as Mac said "what haven't u thought of before." As he hugged Andi also.
" I could transport or at least use a location spell."
" I need to find a place to be-" I said as my blue magic started to appear. " take me to Emma and U will see"
As the magic started to do snow began to fall and the meant it didn't work.
"No!" I punched the wall as I felt a thump waiting to come out which means that I have to be strong everybody and not let the tears fall down.
" My location always works! Crap" i punched the wall again.
Emmas P.O.V
" Hey John, what are u doing here?" I said as I hugged him
He smiled as he said " I was just asking the same thing, well I was just spending my spring break here"
" Me to, but are u alone?"
He nodded his head." Yeah I just need some time to just let my mind be open"
" I totally forgot sorry, DANIEL, this is John, john DANIEL."
I said as they shook hands and smiled." Well I should get my drinks see u guys later?" Me and Daniel nodded as he stood a couple feet behinds me waiting for his drink. I looked at my watch and right on time I was late. Great.
" DANIEL I have to go make it quick."
He looked at me and when I saw his eyes i felt like I didn't see the real Daniel at all just some person with same body as him but not the same mind.
" okay I really am sorry EMMA, I didn't mean to hurt u at all. And I want to show u something if u just come with me so I can show u" he said as shook my head and Jax popped into my mind.
"PLZ?"
In an instant my body quickly reacted and so did my mind and I said" goodbye Daniel" but before I could walk away he grabbed me from my wrist and said" come.with me.now." I stared at him with wide eyes intill I heard a similar sound and we both turned around and saw John. " I said let go of her." He said as I looked back and fourth to them. It took minutes wat felt like hours and Finally Daniel let go and walked away. John walked up closer and grabbed my wrist and studied it closely and looked back to me.
" are u ok?" He asked i nodded my head. He rubbed his temples while still holding my wrist.
He took a deep breath and said" well we should go to the doctors to check it out it doesn't look to good"
I nodded my head, it was true my hand did hurt but wat hurt more was how Daniel wasn't Daniel.
I pulled out my phone to try to dial Jax but my phone died. Great again.
" hey can I use your phone before we go so I can text Jax?" Unfortunately he shook his head and said " sorry I forgot my phone at my hotel room" I nodded my head again as I climbed into the car to get to the hospital.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
It was pretty awkward waiting for the doctor to come in with the test results while I was studying the room with children's hands printed everywhere and John sitting there trying to stare at me for a long time. Finally he broke the silence.
" sorry I brought U to this children's hospital it was the only one that I knew since it was in my way."
I smiled " it fine, it really reminds me of when I was a kid" we both laughed and looked down and the doctor came in with the test results.
He took a deep breath in and said" well miss Alonso it seems U have a fractured bone I'm afraid you'll have to wear a cast for about 6-10 weeks" I nodded our head in a thank u as he left for the door. It hurt like crazy when they slipped the cast in and we had to wait for a while when the nurse when to go get my aspirin. John stood up and fetched for something in his pocket. Held it up it was a necklace it was so beautiful.
" I've been meaning to give this to u"
" John I'm sorry I'm with-" I said as I got interrupted.
" I know u have a boyfriend. U know our school is a lot of gossip. But anyway before u two got back together I made this so please have it and its just as friends that's all."
It was beautiful and I couldn't pass up on it because of it beauty again.
I took it from him and just studied it for wat felt like hours.
" thank u"I said again as I tried but put it on but failed because of my stupid cast but he walked over as I held my hair up intill I heard a click.
We finally got the aspirin and got into his car.
"John?" He looked at me instantly.
"Thank u" he smiled as he stared the car.