Chapter 60

Jax p.o.v
I woke up this morning feeling free to do anything in the world because I got my girl back. Honestly i was having so doubt about wat happend at the dinner party and mostly likely nervous. I difently some how was ready to pick up my Em and kiss her. My Em. My Em. My Em. It feels so good to say that again. I kissed Em on the cheek then down to her elbow. She finally turned around and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers that I first fell in love.
She rubbed her eyes
Emma: morning handsome.
She smiled the biggest smilie I've seen of her
Jax: morning My Em
She looked puzzled but also smiled
Emma: My Em? Hmmm I like the sound of that
Jax: I'm glad I have U back
Emma: I'm not
She went to the kitchen and I followed her
I was really getting nervous wat if she changed her mind?
She got some straw berries and placed on the table I turned her around and placed my hands on her waist.
I had my serious face on
Jax: what do u mean your not?
Emma: I don't know Jax I mean Daniel he-
I immediately cut her off with a kiss
Jax: Daniel is never gonna do that again as long as u trust me and I trust u.
Emma smiled but not that bright.
Her arms cuffed my neck.
Emma: I know that. From now on but,Daniel hurt me as a friend nothing else. When we were together he was the the kindest guy ever and would tell the truth, one time there was a egg toss game and this kid named tommy cheated but he didn't get away with it because of Daniel it was funny.
Emma laughed at the thought but continued.
Emma: but he always knew how to make a person laugh when they can't and he treated them better.
The way the Emma talked about him made me just mad because how could he hurt this beautiful girl who has been so nice to her only to hurt her with disappointment.
I lifted her chin up.
Jax: hey, let's focus on the future and just have fun while we are and when we get back to Miami well focus on that okay?
Emma nodded and smiled.
Jax: in the mean time lets go have some fun!!!
I picked Emma up and she screamed.
Emma: JAX PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!!!!
Hey guys sorry if that's a short chapter I haven't posted in a long time and I will anyway let's get to the questions👇

What's your favorite EWW episode out of all the seasons?
It would have to be i forget wat episode it is called but when Jax gave up his powers for Emma because it shows that even at the end of season 2 he did wrong things we all know that in that episode he really did care about Emma and really love her or like.
Next question👇
Who is your favorite person in E.W.W?
It is a lot of people because I feel like I'm like them in so many ways but all of them so I would choose Maddie Andi or Jax or Emma lol to many people.
Last question👇
When will u update again?
Um honestly I have no idea I'm thinking starting next week I could do Tuesday Wednesday and Saturday nights.
What do u expect from season 3
I want there to be a JEMMA so badly that's wat I'm hoping but also a lot of girl girl drama (Mia and Emma) and also that Maddie Andi and Emma will be besties.