Questions

Hey guys Aussie here! sadly we didn't reach 10 questions which means no 2 epilogues  (maybe) but I'm here to answer your questions!
Q.1 From. jemma_forever__  : so when and why did you decide to make a jemma fanfic and I love your books that's why I wrote mines, I look up to you.
A:  first thank you so much for that when I read it it made my day and I also checked out your book and loved it! 2nd I decided to make one of my own because I love every witch way and when I read some of the fanfics I liked them but I just didn't like like them. I just didn't connect to them like some of you guys do to my story and that's when I decided to make one.I'm not being rude or anything some of the fanfic of every witch way involved Emma cutting herself or Jaxs dad hurting him or other stuff like that, people like reading that and I respect that it's just I don't feel comfortable with that and I just can't really image the characters like that. I'm not being rude it's just some people like that and some people don't.

Q.2.   1/2 From Jules_518  : Are you going to be writing another story after this?
A: honestly I don't know and I don't think so because it's hard work writing a story and I'm sorry while I was writing this story that I slacked a lot. Some writers like me love writing books like I love writing this one it's just that when you have writers block, you slack and then when you have an idea your afraid that your readers won't like it.
2/2 : what is your favorite thing about writing stories?
A. My favorite thing about writing stories would have to be you guys (my readers and followers) you guys make me smile and laugh sometimes when I read your comments and that made me update more so often.

Q. 3 from ffavhsbau :  where is your cover from? ( like is it Raola? Or who are they?) loved your book btw amazing one of my favorites!
A. 1st thank you so much for saying that I love it when you guys say this stuff it makes my day! 2nd I'm not gonna say the real answer to this because I want you guys to question and leave it a mystery Maybe it is maybe it isn't i know the real answer and so do some of my readers and if you do know the answer please don't say anything In the comments I want to leave it a mystery and if you do say the answer in the comments I will delete it and block you Im not trying be harsh or rude it's just I like mysteries and I like it when you guys question and mystery it. And I hope you guys respect that and understand. who knows maybe one day I will just blur out loud on my page here at wattpad.

Q.4 from : xyxy125224 how long have you been watching Every witch way?
A: I've watched every witch way since the beginning and to the end. I will always love Every witch way and I will most of all miss it.

A/n Well that's all the questions we have its really sad to see it end and hopefully you guys have enjoyed my book and I just wanted to say thank to every one that have read my book from the beginning to end and liked it and that fell in love with the characters like we'll all did in the the show and that connected with them like when I connect to you guys. But who knows maybe I might brake my own rules my uploading 2 epilogues . One more thing Monday or Tuesday I will upload the final chapter of Every Witch Way the Story of Jemma witch is the epilogue I already just finished the epilogue. So intill next time , Aussie out.