chapter 6:

Daniel's P.O.V

i can't believe that Jax beat me and now he sucking up to Emma and he got her all wet and picked her up it looked like he was about to kiss her and all Emma did was telling me it's okay but at least i'm still in the team and this is not the end.

Diego P.O.V

man i can't believe i'm dating Maddie this is like a dream come true but i hope the panthers won't tie me up...again

i need to take Maddie on a date but where and how i don't really know that much about what she likes but i will find out.

Maddie's P.O.V
"PANTHERS!!!" I said loudly.

"PRESENT!!!" They said and lines up in formation.

"so what do u think if we add diego as a 4th panther?" I asked picking my fresh French nails.

Katie looked confused "um um um GREAT i think?"

I smiled "great then Diego is one of us"

yay!! finally the Panthers are ok

i wonder when Diego is going to take me to a first date?

Andi's P.O.V

I was face timing mac man he's so cute

okay okay i kinda have a tiny crush on him

but i get to see him next week

Emma and Maddie are having a diner party in downtown

she invited Diego me mac and Daniel.....and jax i'm not really a big fan of jax but any way when Mac comes he's planning on staying in Miami and going back to school with us man i just want to kiss that boy

"hey Mac i can't wait in till u come back and staying in town" I looked down at the floor.

He smiled "yea me to i get to see u guys again Diego Daniel and mostly you"

"really?"I said in a blush

"oh and one more thing Mac there's a new guy at our school and he's our teammate he's name is Jax" I pointed.

Mac rolled his eyes when he heard his name"yea i know iv'e heard of him Daniel keeps going on and on about how much he doesn't like him "

"really?"

Mac's parents calling him from behind

He looked at the door then back at me"oh that's my Que i'll text u later... for sure"

"i'l be waiting" I blushed really hard the we both hanged up.

LIKE AND COMMENT FOR IDEAS AND THX FOR READING MY CHAPTERS!!!!!!