Epilogue

Jaxs P.O.V
" The waves are so big today" my beautiful Em said as I put my arm around her and started walking down the beach. I always thought this would be our place. And I think it always will be.
" Yeah" i looked back at the ocean .I started to remember all those flash backs from that kanay trying to steal Emmas Powers, to the brakes ups and the last flash back was from the first time we connected our eyes to each other. I looked at the waves I felt like the waves were our past and I was happy with that. And to think about it I was happy we had that past because it shows how much were connected.
"Jax?"
I whipped my head back to my girlfriends beautiful face.
"Yeah?"
"What are you thinking about?" She said trying to look deep in my eyes.
" just thinking of the first time we met" I said honestly.
" Oh well let me tell you a secret......." I dug in closer to her.
"I loved you from the point where I laid eyes on you and when we first kissed you tasted like Swiss cheese but it tasted alright so I wasn't complaining"
I laughed and dug my head on her shoulder still laughing. She laughed with me and protested "what! You did!" After we were done laughing I pecked her in the lips " thank you for being with me through thick and thin you helped me become a better person" I said looking in to her eyes.
She Smiled " your welcome Jaxy" I will always love it when she calls me that. We stayed silent still walking but it was confronting.
" but really who knew that 3 years later we would end up like this" she continued. " i really didn't know what was gonna be happening for us."
" me eather but I all l knew is from those 3 years ago of the of off and on again brakes ups and magic drama is that I love you and I still do"
" and I knew is that even though you have lied to me and been jealous I still I loved you" Emma smiled
I scoffed " I was not jealous"
" you weren't? Then care to explain this morning?"  Emma said crossing her arms.
" Hey it was one time okay!"
" Jax you threatened that poor guy that if he ever talked to me again you would use his laptop and crush his hands."
"And remember-" I interrupted Em
and threw my hands in the air " okay, okay , okay your right I shouldn't have done that at the coffee house he was just having a simple conversation but it won't happen again, it's just that I don't want to lose you." I said out with my feelings pouring out,every since we've gotten back together 3 years ago of the off again and on again brake ups.we've learned to say out our feelings and to be honest and it helped a lot .emma stopped our tracks and held my hands " and you won't we've been through so much do you think I would wanna throw that away?"
I shook my head.
" no I guess not" I said
" and that's why I love you but to confess you had a right to threaten him because he actually was hitting on me" Emma said.
" I knew it!"
Emma laughed
"love you" she said as she looked at me with her beautiful wild, eyes were sparkling.
" I love you" I said back we both felt magnetic to lean in and kiss as we did.
" bark! Bark!" But, We got interrupted. We both looked at my side at the interrupter.
" do you think I should get Aussie a matching sweater?" Emma questioned.
"I shook my head "no! Aussie is a fighter and no dog should wear a sweater!" I kneeled to Aussie as I was holding his leash and started to pet him.
" good boy good boy Aussie- what Aussie?" He went to Emma as she bent down and started to belly rub him.
" traitor" I said.
Emma smirked  " now what did you say about him being a fighter?"
" no sweaters." I said shaking my head.
Emma stood up " Jax he's a golden retriever they look adorable in matching outfits and sweaters. Especially Aussie." She picked up Aussie and held him in front of her face.
" I mean look at this puppy Jax he's a newborn he might get cold sometimes since you always turn on the air conditioner in our house"
" hey we're in Mami it's always hot and who's the one that uses almost our whole walk in closet!" I argued.
Emma protested " hey once you go on a shopping spree with Maddie there is no going back!"
Emma put Aussie down and crossed her arms. we stared at eachother for a long time trying to battle it out. I started to twitch my eyes trying my best to win and Emma over there not tearing a sweat. man she was always a natural for these things especially to me.
I gave in " fine"
Emma clapped her hands and smiled.
I rolled my eyes playfully.
I put my arm around her and continued to walk down the beach.
" do you think we'll ever go back to our old selfs?" I questioned.
Emma looked straight ahead " I think that we choose and if you choose to be where you are right now our old selfs prepares us for right now"
I smiled she was right and that's what I loved about My Em she would always say the right thing. I got out my camera and Emma groaned " not again Jax. When we were back at our house you made Aussie and me tired of taking pics acting like we were in a cover of a magazine! And you made me get Alfredo sauce stained on my favorite shirt! While cooking us dinner!"
" hey! I'm sorry I just haven't seen it In years and that Alfredo that you made was good, but anyway just let me take one more pic......just me and you."
Emma smiled she always likes it when we take pics together. I turned the camera towards us as Em closed her eyes and smiled as I kissed her cheek.
Emma sighed.
" so I guess this is our happy ending?" Emma questioned and looked at me like I knew all the answers. I smiled and looked back at her and sighed happily.
" Yeah it is I guess the story is over but there will be a lot more this is just the beginning trust me Em." Emma looked at me grinning I could tell when I said that she was excited for our journey and so was I.
" I wonder what the our story should be called?"
I smirked " The story of Jemma " I looked back at her.
Emma smiled " I like that 'The Story Of Jemma'"