Chapter 7:

Daniel's P.O.V

I was walking Emma home and thinking how to get Jax

when we arrived by Emma's house and i made sure there was no Jax by looking out the door and in. When I turned around Emma looked so confused.

"Danny wat are doing?"

"wat? wat? Nothing" I said trying to look causally

Emma still looked confused"okay well i'll see u tomorrow?"

"okay" I smiled.

i gave Emma a kiss on the cheek

she smiled

Jax's P.O.V

i was walking home from swim practice when i decided why not stop and Emma's house

so i transported to Emma's house. Emma turned and put a hand to her heart.

"JAX!! DON'T DO THAT!!!" She yelled

"well sorry"
She came with her tea and sat in the couch.

I sat with her"Emma there's some u should know "

"what?"She said with her serious face

I looked deply her eyes "in the realm there's a rule the rule is witches and wizards aren't aloud to date humans so the council might come here and tell u that u can't date Daniel and if u say no they will take your powers away."

"what!" She stood up and paced "i don't know wat to do"
"It's not fair we just destroyed the principle and now this happened they can't do that. Can they?"

Emma sat down on her couch and was about to cry i felt bad for her so i went and hugged her

" hey Emma did you-"
Daniel came in though the door and looked mad.

"What's going on?" He said slowly out of rage.

Emma got up fast and wiped up her tears

"Danny wat are doing here and it's not wat it looks like" Emma walked closer.

He took at step back"it sure does to me"

Daniel left out the door angry

Emma chased after him

Emma's P.O.V

i was chasing Daniel to his house and when i thought about is i need to tell him that i have my powers back

Daniel's P.O.V

i can't believe i saw Emma hugging that that Jax guy

but to think about she was just hugging it's not a big deal right? i don't know

Emma walked in

"DANNY!!! it wasn't-" I interrupted her.

I walked closer to her"i know 'm sorry i over reacted"

"Danny there's something i have to tell you" she said starting to speak quietly.

"yeah"

"i have my powers back i'm sorry to didn't tel-" she talked fast then I interrupted her again.

" you what!? How long?" Rage was taking over me.
" the whole summer they came back to me"
" so you've lied to me the whole time this whole summer?"
She stayed quiet.
" you know I can't do this anymore I thought that without powers no drama but instead you got them and you created the drama. I don't think I can do this anymore."
" what are you talking about Danny?" She said tears streaming her face.
" it means we're done were braking up."
"But Danny "

"I'm done"

Emma walked out of my house crying but was weird when it was snowing in Miami?

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND THE OTHERS LIKE AND COMENT TO TELL ME HOW I DID