Chapter:71

Emmas P.o.v
While I was just sitting against the wall just looking into that deep brown door I was sobbing and don't know how long intill Maddie and Andi saw me and hugged me and went back to Maddie's room.Andi got me a bottle of water. I sat i the middle just looking into the cream colored wall wishing the pain would wash away.
"Em? What's wrong?" Andi said as she was gently rubbing my hands.
I had to tell them but the pain was deep this time.
I had told them what happend and they kept hugging me and telling me it was gonna be okay. Maddie turned on the tv and I remembered something I forgot to tell them.
"Wait a sec" they both looked at me. " Jax told me that he was protecting me from something or someone and are you guys in on it to?"
Maddie and Andi both looked at each other in till Andi spoke first.
" listen EMMA I'm sorry we kept this from you but it's your own good your our bestfriend and we love you we just want what's best for you"
Andi said deeply.
I stood up and looked at them. " how could you guys . Okay yeah I know you guys love me and want to protect me but at least tell what's going on and not let me be the only one that thinks every thing is okay when it isn't!" I can't believe this they are lying to me to. "Am I really that gullible and naive to you guys!" I said as they both stood up. " No,no EMMA we just want to protect you." I could take this anymore. " I thought we trusted each other. Why is everybody lying to me?"
I ran out the door and casted a spell to make my luggage appear i went to a different hotel far far away from here and checked in as i Checked in i noticed 220 missed calls from Jax 104 texts messages from him and the rest from the gang I just ignored them.as I walked into my room and put all my stuff down i sobbed. I didn't know what to do so I called the person who I think will understand.
" hello?"
I sobbed again.
" Emma?"
" John"
"Are u okay?"
" no, me and Jax just broke up"
" oh my god are You ok? Do you want me to come down and well order Chinese food?"
" yes"
" okay I'll be there in a half an hour"
" wait!"
" yes EMMA?"
"Thank you"
We both hung up as I just looked at all of out photos and my head popped with the Teddy bear. How much I loved that teddy bear intill exactly what he said a half an hour later I heard a knock on the door I didn't care how I looked so I took the Blanket held around me and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw John in his pjs.
"Hey" he said and half smiled.
" I brought some Chinese food" he held it up.
Then he paused and slapped himself in the forehead.
" but you already knew that I'm so stupid"
I laughed for the first time and forgot for a sec what really happened.
I waved for him to come inside as I took the bag from him as he made himself comfy on the bed and flipping through channels I pulled out everything.
"Oh I forgot I also got some movies to because you know how hotels are they don't have the fondest channels"
I nodded as he said that. I pulled out one Particular movie and held it i front of him.
"The note book really?"
He laughed." What EMMA to get over him you have to watch it and it's a good movie!"
I shook my head in defeat as he took and from me and put it in the CD player. I grabbed the box of noddles and orange chicken and I just gazed i till somebody tapped me on the shoulder .
He stood in front of me as he sat down." He you okay Em?" I shook my head at his answer he hugged me as I sobbed agin really heard then the last break up i let it all out as John kept whispering sweet things in my ear. He sat against the backboard of the back with my head in his chest and smelling his sweet vanilla bean scent and then I slowly feel asleep with tears still in my eyes.
Jaxs P.o.v
Where is EMMA where is EMMA where is Emma that's all my mind has been saying for the past 3 hours
I gave it a try one more time and finally it answered.
" Emma , thank god Emma I'm sorr-"
" this is not EMMA, emma does t want to speak to you now"
"John is that you? Why are you with EMMA!" I said in an angry voice.
" listen shes not in the mood so don't call back" he said in an stern voice
" I swear to g-"
That guy hang up.
I tried to transport to EMMA but I didn't work what was wrong with my magic today?
I kept calling and calling straight to voice mail he must have turned her phone off . I slammed my fist against the wall intill Diego and Mac came in trying to calm me down I kept saying to them " we should have told her, we should have told her, we should have told her." Diego pushed my shoulders to the wall as he said " it's not your fault we'll find her I'm pretty sure she's okay." I sat down on the ground just looking at the cream colored wall.
A/n
Thanks for reading this chapter PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT.
P.s. I've been getting really bad hate comments from past chapters and that's making me really sad some I've had to delete the comments. That's making me really depressed and making me update less lately. So I know haters gonna hate but I'm gonna try to ignore and make it better. Aussie out :/