Chapter:72

As I woke up to to the shinning light wishing I closed the curtains even though I didn't know I feel asleep crying I felt a hard rock figure laying on top of It felt nice but it wasn't as good as my Aussies. My hand rested on his muscular chest and he held it. I took my cast hand and picked up my phone because I didn't want to wake him up he looked so peaceful and saw no calls text messages from the one who keeps breaking my heart that I love. I love Jax so much but if we love each other we have to trust each other and not think bad of each other. Yeah I know I didn't tell him that i met up with Daniel but the thing is he only cared about me being with John then to voice this big huge cast on hand. My strain of thoughts got pulled away when my phone rang. I quickly picked it up and speed walked out side the room trying not to wake up john.
" hello?"
"Emma where the heck have u been?!" Maddie said I could hear her sigh on the other line. I could hear Andi on the other line." Maddie give me the god Dang phone- I will pull out my zombie arrow on u.finally"
I finally spoke " I'm supposed to be mad at u guys." Andi sighed " I know your mad at us u have every right to be we are sorry. Jax is a mess. Emma, he needs u and don't think he'll give up on u because believe me best friend even though I'm not a big fan of him he won't ."Now it was my turn to sigh" Andi, I can't take this anymore he lied to me" my voice cracked. "Andi, he hurt me!" I couldn't hold back my tears not matter how hard I tried" he hurt me so much I didn't think he would say those things! I thought I trusted him! But he did it all to protect me!" I sat down on the wall with my head on my hand as Andi spoke quickly without histation " No Emma don't u dear say that. The thing your thinking it the wrong way."
"Yeah and what is that" I dry laughed.
" he loves u to much to protect u with all he's got" I stopped and just froze. " I just don't know Andi" I rubbed my head in frustration. It was a long pause then Andi broke it " u know what Emma, u need time to think about this. " I nodded then realized I was on the phone" yeah, yeah I have enough money to catch a bus back to Miami and u guys can just drive back with the guys"
"Are u sure you'll be ok?"
" yeah,yeah it's sad to leave and our last day In New Orleans like this but we have about 4 days left of spring break so if I do get lost I'll find away or transport to the pool" me and Andi laughed at the same time. We both said our goodbyes " wait Emma!" Yeah?" " make sure to think hard" " I will" we both hug up. I went back to my room to find john sitting in the chair facing the beautiful view in the window and did I mention he was shirtless?
I too a chair and sat next to him.he spoke first " it's so beautiful outside" I nodded my head as I clearly took a long look " yes it is even though at night its all party but when every one is asleep it's so beautiful" he looked at me like he was taking it all in as he said" just like u" I smiled and may have blushed a little. After and hour of laughing and just talking. We both went to the kitchen and made some breakfast" John thank u for staying the night and watching me sob and stuff u really didn't have to" I smiled and he smiled back " it's really nothing anytime u need to talk I'm here " we both sat down in the chairs just taking in The view when we were both done I stood up and John looked confused " well I have to ready ready to take the bus now thank u again" I walked to my duffle bag when I felt a hand on my waist " wait Emma, u know, I wasn't gonna leave so soon but since I have nothing else to do here maybe u could drive with me back to Miami?" I don't know what to say to john there are pros and cons to this cons, he has feelings for me and maybe I do a little for him but I still can't get over Jax .pros, I can save the crummy bus ride home with screaming children kicking my seat. I nodded my head I couldn't refuse " yeah, yeah that would be great thank u"
" no problem, do u wanna just sit down and take in the view again just before we leave and it becomes a party again" I nodded my head again as we sat down . When it was about 11 John went back to his hotel to get his things while I got ready. His hotel wasn't far from here so about 12 we hit the road. When the board said exit New Orleans I sat my head on the window as John spoke " you know we only have about 3 or 4 days left until our break is over so I was thinking instead of facing u- know - who- but- I'm-not-gonna-say-his-name-guy" I instantly turned my body to face him as he kept going " that we could go on a road trip we could stop by New York, Florida,and even Texas." I couldn't refuse this I live road trips especially this time because I'm not ready to face him again. I nodded in excitement saying " yes yes yes!!" John chuckled. "Alright then let the fun begin"
................................................................
Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter means a lot and THANK U GUYS FOR EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY THE LAST CHAPTER WITH THE COMMENTS FOR CHEERING ME UP. I promise u if I can I will start to update about 3 or 4 days a week if u guys keep voting and commenting so Vote and comment
Aussie out. P.s I will fix any spelling errors I was writing on my phone.