Chapter: 81

Jaxs P.O.V
She choose me. She.choose.me. I didn't know what I would do if she picked him. I probably would punched him and have carried her anywhere away from him. I wanted it to continue for as long as I lived but her "father" yelled Juliet and we un-synced our lips .we both acted in hurry but wanted to smile so bad but had to keep in character she stayed in her position at the tree house as I pretended to climb down a tree and ran back stage. She walked back stage also .when I saw her I went to her and I picked her up and kissed her passionately our foreheads rested on each other while I closed me eyes.
"You picked me" I whispered.
I continued " I thought you weren't and you tricked me."
I opened my eyes and saw her smiling.
"  well of course I did, I wouldn't want you to brake that beautiful smile of yours on stage."
I laughed lightly then brought her closer witch caught her off guard and she yelped and pulled that beautiful laugh of hers and connected our lips. She pulled back to early in witch of course I pouted.
"What" I asked as she looked down at the floor and I leveled my eyes to hers.
"I just feel bad for John" she looked in my eyes.
"John who?" I playfully said.
Emma smacked my chest and cracked a smile but then was sad a little. Was she regretting her choice?
"he liked me and I don't know....." She paused then continued" I saw how he was when he walked away and I hate that I continued on like that with him and it wasn't fair to him"
"Are you changing your mind?" I said hesitate because I was of the answer.
She looked in my eyes "yeah I think I am"
I let go of her "what?"
"Yeah and I will run off to gummy bear world with him and raise three little bears."
I raised an eyebrow.
"Kidding of course not I love you just you"
I put my hand to my chest finally breathing out.
"Good I wouldn't know what I would do....now" I said smirking and grabbing her back, pulling her closer
" we didn't finish that kiss" we were about to put our lips to work but " 1 min!" For Romeo and Juliet last scene! One min!" Our directed yelled.
"But we have to die" she added on to my sentence and pecked me in the lips and walked back to the stage ready. Emma was on the left side of the stage as I was on the right behind the curtains on the sides.We stood there waiting behind the edge of the curtain looking at each other  and smiling as I mouthed "I love you" as she said it back.
..............................................................................................................................:.............
Emmas P.O.V
The crowd clapped loudly as the curtain closed and I felt a joy of happiness. I'm happy that I choose Jax it feels right i think the reason why I was with John was because my mind was telling me to. My mind was telling me you won't get hurt by picking John because you'll be safe with him but my heart was telling me it's ok to get hurt sometimes and to pick Jax because I loved him from the start.
When we all walked to the stage we held each others hands and bowed down but John was no where to be seen I really feel bad as we excited the stage Jax ran and picked me up again as I laughed.
"I'm so happy you picked me"
"So am I"
"Well I'm gonna go change my high heels, they are killing me"
He laughed "  my tights are killing me I don't think I can feel my legs" this time I laughed.
" anyway we should change then we have to meet on the second floor because I have to tell you something."
"Is it bad?" I asked
Jax stayed silent not to long then spoke fast " no! No just you know what happens next you know" he laughed and I nodded something is wrong with him.
We pecked on the lips then parted our ways.
"Emma!" I heard a girl call my name I turned around and got faced sky.
"You were great out there"
I raised an eyebrow.
"Listen I came to talk to to you to say I'm sorry" she paused " it was wrong for me to do that and I knew you guys loved each other and I should have stayed away from the beginning because I saw they way you guys looked at eachother"
I smiled " it's ok I forgive you"
She smiled then we hugged but it was awkward.
After I changed I walked by my locker and put my costume inside when I closed my looker I nearly had a heart attack.
" you scared me!" I said as I put a hand to my heart.
"Listen John I just wanted to say I'm sorry I let you on, my mind was telling me you but my heart was telling me Jax and well you know the saying "listen to your heart.""
He stayed silent no emotion on his face but still slugged to the locker.
I continued "Yeah well anyway I really hope we can be friends really." I touched his arms but saw little emotion but just looked at me.
I walked away from him and met Jax on the second floor.
"Hey" I said as I pecked him.
"Hey"
"Ready to go?" He said as he held my hand.
I nodded after a few steps I stopped my tracks.
"Oh I forgot my phone" I mentally face slapped my self.
"I'm gonna go get it" I started walking to the theater.
"Do you want me to come with you?" He said
I shook my head " no it's fine I got it I'll meet you here with the gang it will only take 5 minutes"
"Ok be careful and come quick I have to tell you something,"
I nodded my head and went back to the theater.
...............................................................................................................
Jaxs P.O.v
"Hey Jax today was your lucky day Emma choose you, told her about john what more could go wrong?" Mac said as the group walked to me.