Chapter 55

JAX P.o.v
When we got into the car I just had this sudden awaking of the images of me and Emma together of all the memories we shared and the song 18 by one direction popped into my head the more I saw the more I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl even though she was to perfect for me. I have missed her so much the way she smiled, laughed like a dolphin jumped out of the ocean, when I would tease her she would roll her eyes but smiled anyway and most of all HOW PERFECT SHE IS ALWAYS WILL BE.
Diego:Jax. Jax .
Diego kept. Pushing me
But I wasn't ready to end all of my jemma memories
Jax:five more minutes
i felt like I was begging Diego for years
Diego: Oh my god it's tough love time
Diego hopped out of the car and walked around. The next thing I knew Diego opened my side of the car door and I fell down like a lost puppy while 3 of my best mates well two (not counting DANIEL)
Jax: owe Wat did u do that for?
I rubbed my head
The 3 monkeys were still laughing but Diego was the most laughing monkey
Diego:Well u wouldn't wake up and this is a rental car so it was tough love time.
He smiled like a kid didn't know what he was doing but he really did
Mac eventually stopped laughing and held out a hand.
When we stepped foot into the hotel it was like we were in an urban land. Flowers where every where including the check in and check out but in a romantic/neat way. But there one thing that I felt so inspired by that was, the angles fountain. I stopped just staring at it like I was confused buy really i was just watching people make wishes. Intill DANIEL stupid head bumped into to me on " accident" .

When Diego was talking to the worker in charge of the dinner party tomorrow night we heard a noise and so did Daniel but Diego was to into wat the food was going to be .Daniel walked over behind the beautiful Angle fountain, that's when me and Mac knew it was time.
Emma P.o.v
We walked into the mystic grill and it looked so elegant and so like a jazz club.
Maddie couldn't decide wat to get between a regular alfradio or whole grain so we all at the same time just told her to get the regular and laughed.the food was fantastic and there was music. When the music started playing I started gazing through all the memories of me and Jax while the song 18 by : one direction started playing. I could everybody was silent. I didn't want to stop gazing when the song was over but I had to because what Jax did to me was horrible but he made me feel alive than anybody else even if it was a game or a trick out of something .to me it felt real and I loved him but I have to move on, but there will be a hole in my heart.

HEY GUYS IM BACKK AND READY TO POST I KNOW I PROMISED FROM THE LAST CHAPTER TO POST THE NEXT DAY OR WEEK OR SOMETHING BUT I HAD ALOT OF HOMEWORK I MEAN ALOT BUT IM READY DONE WITH HOME WORK AND READY WITH NEW CHAPTERS. PLUS IM KINDA SAD I JUST FINSHED 3 BOOKS ON WATTPAD CALLED AFTER IF U GUYS HEARD OF IT I LOVED IT BEST STORY EVER BUT TO ME IT WAS AN INSPIRING STORY AND I WILL SURE GET THE BOOKS FROM THE BOOK STORE. IF U GUYS WANNA KNOW THEY STORY ITS CALLED:
After by Anna Todd
There are three books
ANYWAY MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!