chapter 3:

Andi's P.O.V

i was walking down the hall from the bathroom when i saw Daniel spying on someone.

"who are u spying on?'' said Andi

i scared the crap out of Daniel it was funny.

''no one ,no one'' said Daniel feeling like he had recovered from a heart attack

''okay what ever u say'' said Andi who was about to laugh from the scare

''Anyway got to go before ms.brigs notices i'm gone for a long time again''

''okay, wait Andi don't scare me again'' said Daniel who was a little scared.

''i can't say that i won't'' said Andi with a grin

Maddie's P.O.V

well i was down the hallway looking for the panthers when i was about to run into Diego i was really nervous so i tried to run away from him but he already noticed me

i really like him but the Sophie and Katie might be jealous again last time i hanged out with Diego for the whole day without Sophie and Katie when i invited Diego in side and went to the kitchen to go get him some water next thing i hear Sophie saying ''tie the kinye tie the kinye'' i made them stop. but anyway he's really sweet and over the summer he took me to the beach and we walked on the beach holding hands and the next thing i knew we were kissing, he was really good at it i felt sparks in my heart for love but i don't know if he has feelings for me.

''Maddie! Maddie! Maddie! wait!''

he caught up to me

''What do u want proxy!" I said so he wouldn't notice that I really like him.

''okay first u are a really fast and 2nd why did u ignore me for half of the summer after i took u to he beach and we u know kissed i thought we u know liked each other

because i really like u Maddie'' said Diego with those cute puppy dog eyes.

''wait u really like me?'' I said still shocked.

'' Yea Maddie ever since we met and ever since u called me proxy and i wanna ask u out''

'' Diego i like u to i just got scared that u didn't like me and i thought that kiss didn't mean anything to u but it did to me"

''then Maddie theres something i wanna ask u, Maddie will u go out with me?'' He said really anxiously.

'' Diego i would love to be your girl friend'' I said my smile as big as the sun.

then he leaned in and our lips moved in sync.

thanks for reading this chapter and the others like this chapter and i'll write more and comment for ideas on the next chapters

P.S sorry i didn't know how to spell kinye but like for chapters