Chapter:74

Emmas P.O.V
I walked to my locker 5 minutes late to class but I didn't care because my jaw was still dropped while I opened my locker and got my history books out. I closed my locker and almost had a heart attack by John saying "hi"
" John, oh my god you gave me a heart attack." I said laughing.
He laughed with me but something was different. I can't explain it. He seemed weird it was something in his eyes that showed something dark.
"Sorry. Didn't mean to do that." He said leaning into the locker.
I nodded holding my books tight intill my knuckles where white.
"So, I saw you and Jax at the library should I do something about that?"
" no,no" I walked up to John.
" nothing's going on. I like you if I didn't why would I date you?" I dry laughed. He laughed along with me.
Emma stop lying I know you like John but you still and will always will loved.
Why is my mind always right?
"Yeah your right, I'm sorry again I just like you to much and I really don't wanna let you go" I could tell he blushed when he said that.
I pecked him on the lips and smiled.
" I like you to" and walked away with a fake smile and turned around with regret over me. Because the man that I like isn't John the man that I like is Jax. The man who wanted to protected me. I like John it's just like, but with Jax it's endless love and endless love with him means never letting go....
Andi P.O.V
I can't find a single app of a good zombie game. A solid figure bumped me in to me and both of our books fell all together.
"Sorry" I said picking up my books.
"Sorry "
When we both grabbed our books we where about to stand up when we both bumped heads together. We both winced in the pain the looked at each other and laughed. Thankfully there was a bench near us so we sat there while the pain was gonna go away.
" sorry about that." We both said and laughed. We both looked at the ground and it was getting awkward intill he broke the silence.
" I'm Philip by the way"
"I'm andi"
We both shook hands and our eyes clicked.
The bell rang and I stood up and grabbed my books " well it was nice to meet up you Phillip I'll see you around"
"Yeah you will definitely" he stood up with his books in his other arm and the other one his pocket and smiled walking away.
I had to admit I blushed.
A/n well guys sorry for the short chapter but I updated not that late and I'm getting good at it I think lol but sorry for the weird looking fonts I messed up all over the place My iPad keeps doing it but I'll fix it. Anyway plz vote and comment like you guys did last chapters why did u guys think I tried to update this kinda early? So vote and comment plz and also comment your stories I should read of JEMMA or meigo or somebody with andi and I can look it over and vote and comment and maybe even give it a shoutout if it's so good. Aussie out.