Birthday Girl Down

Audrey's POV

Henry sat up when the elevator opened and started to walk inside the Man Cave.

"Hey." I greeted Henry.

"Hey." Henry replied.

"You guys called me?" Henry began.

"Yeah, check out what's in that bin." My dad pointed to the bin on the table.

"Okay." Henry walked to the bin and opened it, taking the underwear out and holding it up. "What is.."

"I want you to do my laundry." My dad told Henry.

"Ew, no!" Henry threw the underwear back in the bin.

I started to laugh as Henry shook his head. All of the sudden, there was a beeping.

"What does that sound mean?" Henry questioned.

"That we have a delivery." My dad was confused as the tube went down and a pizza box flew down.

"Huh." My dad said has the tube went back up and walked to the pizza box. "Did any of you order a pizza?"

"No?" I questioned. "I was with you all day."

"No." Henry objected.

My dad picked up the pizza box and opened it.

"Hey, get this." My dad started to read off the note. "Dear Captain Man and Quick Shot, our daughter Debbie is having her birthday party Saturday night."

"Oh no, Debbie?" Henry groaned.

"Shh!" I shushed Henry as I crept up to the pizza box.

"We're inviting some of Debbie's favorite celebrities, including you two, One Direction, and Miss Swellview— oh, she's so hot!" My dad read off.

"Harry Styles and Zayn Malik is going to be there!" I exclaimed, almost jumping up and down.

"Will you guys please shut up?" Henry glared.

"No." I pulled Henry away from the box as he tried to reach for it.

"So, if you two agree to come to Debbie's birthday party, you may cash the enclosed check for 12,000, each." My dad held up the check. "Woah, look at this check!"

"It has pizza grease on it." Henry pointed out.

"I know." My dad grinned.

"Fine." Henry groaned. "Go to her birthday party with every other kid in my class except me."

"Why aren't you invited?" I took a bite out of my pizza.

"Cause, I was at Debbie's birthday party last year and everyone thinks I shot her in the face with a rubber ball and knocked her off the roof." Henry explained. "Onto a dog."

"Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that on the news!" My dad remembered. "You did that?!"

"I take it back, I don't want Henry going to my birthday party!" I told them.

"No, it wasn't me! But everyone thinks it was me." Henry protested. "And I'm still going to your birthday party."

"Henry, it's just you, Audrey, and I here." My dad began.

"So?" Henry questioned.

"Why did you shoot Debbie in the face?" I asked.

"I didn't! Man, even my best friend doesn't believe me." Henry scoffed.

"Do you want us to believe you?" I began.

"Yeah." Henry nodded.

"Can I feel your head with my truth fingers?" My dad asked.