Audrey & The Bad Boy: Part 1

Ryder^^^——————Audrey's POV

Ryder^^^
——————
Audrey's POV

"Okay, next." Charlotte closed her book and put it on the table.

Henry, Charlotte, and I were all sitting on Henry's couch, helping Henry study. I didn't want to help him study, but he promised me that we would play video games when we finish.

"What is..." Charlotte picked up a bowl of a gooey organ and I gagged, pinching my nose. "...this."

"That is.." Henry studied the object and scrunched up his nose. "Disgusting."

"It's a human liver." Charlotte rolled her eyes and put the organ back into the bowl.

"Which is disgusting." He added and I giggled and put my hands down to my side.

Charlotte placed the bowl down. "Okay, next. We got—"

"One sec." Henry turned on the TV and Charlotte gave him a hard stare and pursed her lips.

"Hey, we're studying. Do you want to fail your biology test?" She asked him while she looked over at the TV.

"Wait, you guys got to see this new reality show." Henry told us and eagerly adjusted his position. "It's called, Celebrities in Elevators Talking About Breakfast."

"Ooh." I leaned back in the couch as Charlotte groaned.

Kim Kardashian came on the screen with Kayne West and they were standing in a elevator. "This morning I had egg whites, two bites of an banana, and I had some—"

"Hey, hey." Kayne West interrupted. "I'm going to let you finish, but right now I want to say I had pancakes for breakfast. I'm a genius!"

"Okay, television isn't even trying anymore." Charlotte remarked, rolling her eyes and folded her arms.

The front door flew open and Jasper beamed, "Hey guys, did you hear? Did you guys watch the news tonight?"

"Why would we watch the news?" I asked and shut the TV off.

Henry nods in agreement. "Do we look 40 years old?"

"The Wall Dogs hit the Swellview Library!" Jasper exclaimed, ignoring our comments.

"Really?" Charlotte questioned, a bit surprised about this.

"There's a Swellview Library?" I stared at Jasper in disbelief. Wow, I really need to get out more.

"Yeah." Jasper nodded and pulled out his tablet.

Charlotte frowned and sighed. "Aw, they shouldn't spray paint a library."

"Well, don't worry, the cops are going to catch them now." Jasper comforted and sat down on the couch and put a video on his tablet. "Look." He pressed play and the three of us hovered over him to get a look on the video.