Kid Grounded

Audrey's POV

"Hey!" Kid Danger yelled.

We were on a busy street with police and fire trucks because this lady thought it was a good idea to give birth in the sewers.

"Hey, I got another one." Kid Danger looked up at me from the sewer once I walked over to him

Kid Danger handed me the baby and I almost immediately put the baby in one of the nurses arms.

"Man, how many babies did she have down there?" I asked Kid Danger.

"I'm not sure. We should check for more." Kid Danger suggested and went back in the sewer with me following.

"Hello?" I called.

"Any more babies down here?" Kid Danger called and I almost fell off of the ladder from laughing.

"Hello?" Kid Danger called again to make me laugh, which worked.

"Okay, I think this is the last baby." I announced as I brought up a baby wrapped in a towel. I handed the baby to the nurse and turned back to Captain Man and Kid Danger.

"Hey, kids, why don't you knock of and go home?" Captain Man looked at Kid Danger and I.

"You sure?" Kid Danger questioned as we climbed out of the sewer.

"Yeah, it's already past midnight and you got school in the morning." Captain Man shrugged.

"Oh!" The woman yelled who just gave birth. "I think I'm going to have me another baby!"

"Oh, no." Captain Man said.

"Another one?" I groaned.

"I got to get back in that sewer!" The woman yelled and ran to the sewer.

"Don't get in that sewer!" Kid Danger yelled as we struggled to get the woman away from the sewer.

We all fell to the floor screaming at each other and trying to make sure the woman doesn't get back in that sewer.

- - - - - - - - -

I was on the Man Cave couch reading my Harry Potter book.

Schwoz walked in the room. "Hey, Ray. Ray? Sniff this flower."

"All right." My dad shrugged and sniffed the flower. "Mmm. Smells nice. What is that a Daffodil?"

There was an explosion and I dropped my book onto the ground. "What the heck!"

I looked over and saw that the flower exploded. Schwoz started to laugh while my dad stood up angrily.

"Dang daggit, Schwoz!" My dad yelled. "You got problems!"

I took back my book and opened it again. I heard screams and then the elevator door opened.

"Henry, is that you?" I kept my eyes on the book.

"No, it's Charlotte." Charlotte corrected. "Smells like something blew up in here."

Schwoz started to laugh again.

"You're a sick person." My dad rolled his eyes.

There was a ringing noise.

"That's Henry." Charlotte pointed out "He wants to hologram chat."

"I'll take it." I stood up and accepted the hologram chat. "Hey, Hen, what's up?"

"Bad news, I can't come to work for the next two weeks." Henry sighed.

"Okay." My dad shrugged.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"I'm really sorry, but I got grounded and my parents are only letting me go to school. That's it." Henry explained.