The Trouble With Frittles

Audrey's POV

"Hey, Schwoz." I greeted him as I watched him reload the auto-snacker with some Holland Oats. I took a bite out of my blue Frittles chip can. "What are you doing?"

"I'm filling the snack machine with oats for my sister." He replied without looking at me.

I groaned. She's still here? "Winnie's still here? I thought she left yesterday!"

Schwoz looked over at me. "She's only been visiting for two days."

"I know, but... she looks like a horse and that freaks me out!" I blurted out and quickly covered my mouth.

"Shhhhh! She's right over there."

I looked over by the elevator and chills went down my spine. I looked back over at Schwoz who was smiling.

"Schleeping." He took a deep breath and smiled as his sister slept while standing. Yeah, it's weird, I know. Schwoz took his blue Frittles chip can and ate a chip.

"Oh, you like the blue chips, too?! See, I think the blue chips are better. My dad says otherwise, though. He's a freak for those red chips."

"What did you say about me?"

I turned around and my dad was entering the room from the sprocket door. I quickly threw my chips across the room before he could see that I was eating the blue chips. I know better than to even mention the blue chips in front of him since he was so obsessed with the red chips, which he was eating right now.

He slammed his red chips onto the ground when he saw Schwoz's chips in his hand. "On Tuesday, you're voting for the red chips." He instructed and I couldn't believe him.

"Okay, but no I'm not," Schwoz answered, shrugging slightly.

"The red chips are better!"

"What's it like to be so stupid?" Schwoz asked which made my dad more angered.

"You shouldn't even be allowed to vote!" My dad exclaimed, angered by this situation. Oh my gosh, this wasn't gonna end well.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"You know exactly what that means, Schwoz!" He hollered and started to walk toward the tubes.

Schwoz raced behind him while I watched, keeping my distance. He jumped onto his back which made my dad scream in surprise.

As they wrestled, they bumped into Winnie and she started to run around the room. Annoyed, I sat on the couch and began to unlock my tablet.

***

The whole situation ended with Schwoz stuffed inside his bucket of oats as me and my dad chatted.

"Oh, hey guys." I greeted Henry and Charlotte when they walked out of the elevator.

"Uhhh, Audrey?" Charlotte began, pointing to Schwoz upside down in the bucket.

"Yeah, what goes on?"

Henry approached the bucket. "Did you two stuff Schwoz into a bucket of oats?"

I shook my head. "Nooo... I don't recall seeing Schwoz today." I snickered with my dad.

Henry and Charlotte pushed the bucket over and all of the oats spilled out. Schwoz crawled out and spun to face me and my dad with rage.

"Oh hey, Schwoz, where ya been?" My dad questioned while taking a bite out of his red chip.

"You know!" Schwoz trudged over to us. "You both schtuffed me in that bucket of oats!"