Indestructible Henry & Audrey: Part 2

Audrey's POV

"Henry. Henry. Henry. Henry..." I reached for my phone and dialed Henry's number, FaceTiming him.

Henry accepted the phone call and I found him brushing his teeth. "What's up?"

"Okay... you remember how, yesterday, we were densitized, Schwoz and Charlotte asked us if we had any side-effects, and we said no, we didn't have any side effects?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I have a side-effect! But I'm not sure if you have it."

"Ugh! So what side-effect do you have? Did we grow eyeballs on our butts?!"

"No! No! No!"

"Then what side-effect do you have?"

"When I laugh, fire comes out of my—"

"Audrey!" My dad hollered.

"Ugh! My dad is at my door!" I told Henry.

"Okay, but tell me what side-effect you—"

"I— I can't talk now! I'll come over!" I panicked and ended the call. "Okay Dad, just a sec—"

My dad kicked my door open.

"Where are my headphones?! You better have not of stolen them!" He screamed.

"Did you just kick open my door?"

"Schwoz said you had them yesterday! Where are they?!"

"Wait—" I walked over to my door and opened it. "It wasn't even locked!" I turned back over to my dad to see him in my closet. "Will you get out of my closet?"

"What is this thing?" My dad showed me one of Henry's dolls.

"Oh, it's Henry's Vomiting Vinnie doll."

"Why would they call—" My dad got cut off by him getting vomited on from the doll.

My hands cupped over my mouth as I tried to not laugh.

"Gross!" He screamed.

I started to laugh hysterically before fire started to shoot out of my mouth. I covered my mouth and looked at him.

"Uh, did you just see that?" I asked.

"I can't see anything! Henry's doll vomited in my eyes!" My dad reached for the door and opened it. "Schwoz! Run the shower for me!"

- - - - - - -

Once I arrived, I knocked on the door. Henry ran down the stairs and accidentally bumped into Mr. Hart and he spilled his marbles.

"Henry!" He yelled.

He looked at Mr. Hart before coming out front.

Henry closed the door and I started to speak. "So, I was listening to the radio, and then NoJo says, 'first joke of the morning. What did Jay-Z call his wife before they got married'? And I Dangl like—"

"Just tell me what side-effect we have!" Henry yelled.

"Right." I begun and started to tickle Henry.

Henry laughed and fire shot out of his mouth and I leaned downwards.

Henry covered his mouth and screamed.