Stuck in Three Holes

Audrey's POV

"Ah, where's he go?" Kid Danger yelled out in frustration. Currently, we were looking for Jeff and we still haven't caught him. Pathetic, I know. But it makes it so much harder to catch criminals when you're dying of thirst.

"There!" I pointed to a dark alleyway. "He went down that alley!"

We jog down the alleyway until we come across an abandoned building. I don't recall ever coming into this store so I was a bit curious about what it would look like inside.

"You're only making it worse by running!" Captain Man tells him. He was panting because he was out of breath. We've been running for like 10 minutes! I'm surprised Jeff could handle running for more than 2.

We heard a loud crash and we immediately stop running to sense where the noise came from.

"What was that?" Kid Danger asks both of us and he slightly shuffled over to me.

"It came from over there," I tell them both and continued to run down the alleyway until I came across a broken glass door. I bet Jeff threw himself in it. Idiot.

"We saw you go in there, Jeff!" Captain Man shouts and stops at the door.

"All right. Come on, let's go through the window!" I suggest but Kid Danger had a different idea.

"Nah, let's just use the door."

"The doors probably going to be locked!" Am I not making any sense?

"That's okay." Captain Man chimes in. "I brought my foot." He walks to the other door and lifts his foot and uses all his ability to swing the door open. Wow, I've been proven wrong. "All right, Jeff! Where is your stupid self?"

I look around at the store for a brief moment. There were movies scattered all over the place and shelves broken, so it was no surprise that it was an old movie store.

When I turn my attention back to the superheroes, I begin to hear screaming. I find Jeff with a bunch of black tapes and began to surround Captain Man in it.

Kid Danger even tried to get Jeff to stop but he just wouldn't budge. So, since I got the cool telekinesis, I used them and made a movie hit Jeff in the eye.

Jeff screams and holds his eye and steps back. I fold my arms. "I don't know how you escaped from jail... considering your IQ, or why you jumped through that window but you're going--" I got struck in the shoulder with Jeff's punch and I stumbled back but Kid Danger steadied me. "Ow, Jeff!"

"Jeff!" Both Captain Man and Kid Danger scolded.

"What happened to using our words, man?"

"All right, you dopey thug!" Captain Man pressed some buttons on his laser. "Time for your nap!" He zaps Jeff but he doesn't budge. Wow, that's embarrassing.

"Ow!" Jeff screams and holds his chest where he got zapped. "You bass hat!" He runs off into the store and I roll my eyes. What was the point? This store was very small.

"Wait, why didn't your laser knock him out?" Kid Danger asked him and walked over to him.

"I dunno." He replies and looks down at his laser again.

Jeff pops out from behind a shelf. "It's cuz I'm tough as butt, that's why!" Sure, Jeff. If you're tough then I must be the Incredible Hulk. Kid Danger zaps him and he shouts out in pain. "You horse pile!"

"Wait, what's wrong with these?" Kid Danger questions.

Captain Man took all of our lasers. "I don't know... unless..." He turns to me. "Did you forget to charge these last night, like I told you to?!"