Jasper's Real Girlfriend

Audrey's POV

I watched as Henry and my dad were playing ping pong down in the Man Cave.

"Here it comes!" Henry predicted.

"Bring it, son." My dad told Henry.

"Yeah, I'll bring it." Henry scoffed.

"You got nothing!" My dad laughed.

"What do you call this?" Henry hit the ping pong harshly but my dad hit it.

"Lame!" I yelled.

"Hey guys, Harrison Ford just crash landed his airplane in the Jandy River!" Schwoz told us.

"Again?" I looked at Schwoz.

"Isn't this, like, his third plane crash?" My dad asked. "Ha!" My dad made Henry miss the ball.

"Dah!" Henry shouted in frustration.

"21 to 19!" My dad danced around. "I win again!"

"Dang it, dang it! Frigid diphthong kumquat dang, dang it!" Henry yelled and put shook hands with my dad. "Good game."

"Thanks." My dad smiled.

"Boys these days." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bubblegum tube container.

"Now.. let's blow a bubble and get Harrison Ford out of trouble." My dad said when we blew our bubble.

We transformed into our superhero suits.

"Let's go." Captain Man told us and we ran to the tubes.

Captain Man went under his tube slot when Kid Danger and I went under ours. I hugged Kid Danger's waist and we tapped our belt buckles.

The tube went down around us but Kid Danger and I's tube was all disgusting and was covered in mud and nacho sauce.

"Up— what the!" Captain Man looked at our tube. "What is all over your tube?"

Captain Man pressed his belt buckle to make the tube go up while Kid Danger and I did the same.

"Okay." I sighed, looking at Schwoz who was shaking his head.

"Yesterday, Schwoz told me to go up the tube with a hot nacho platter and the suckage made the cheese and the refried beans go everywhere." Kid Danger admitted.

"Schwoz?" Captain Man looked at Schwoz.

"My sister is in town, and she wanted a taste of Mexico!" Schwoz argued.

"All right. Well, now, all of you are going to clean that whole tube!" Captain Man demanded.

"Oh, come on!" Schwoz frowned.

"The tubes is, like, 100 feel tall!" I objected.

"Well, you should've thought of that before you tried to fly it up with a hot sloppy snack!" Captain Man groaned.

Schwoz put the phone up to his ear. "Wait, wait, what? Okay." Schwoz took the phone off of his ear. "Harrison Ford's airplane just sank. You guys should go save him."

"We will." Kid Danger told Schwoz. "After one more quick game?"

"We can't ju— my serve." Captain Man and got on either sides of the ping pong table.

- - - - - - -

In the Man Cave, Henry and my dad continued to play ping pong.

"You're going down!" Henry told my dad.

"I'm coming up." My dad corrected.

"Here it comes!" Henry hit the ball.

"Here it comes back!" My dad told Henry.