One Henry, and Three Girls: Part 2

Audrey's POV

"You smashed my replacement glass hat!" Piper yelled, clutching onto the sledgehammer.

"Yeah, why don't I hand onto this until you calm down." Charlotte took the sledgehammer out of Piper's hands.

"Chloe— I thought you were still in the woods doing your TV show." Henry stared at Chloe.

"Nah, we just wrapped season one last week." Chloe told Henry.

"Woah. Hold on." Piper calmed down. "You're the Chloe from the TV show 'Kids In The Woods'?"

"Yeah, she is, but—" Henry began.

"And she's Henry's ex girlfriend." Jasper chimed in.

"All right, let's not talk about who dated who." Henry awkwardly laughed.

"Chloe, stay right there and don't move." Piper ordered. "I got to go get my good camera." Piper began to sprint up the stairs.

"No, Piper, don't go get your— I can't control her." Henry sarcastically smiled.

Charlotte stepped closer to Henry. "You know, Bianca's going to here any second." Charlotte whispered.

"I know. Shh." Henry whispered.

"Fine, ill just sit back with Audrey and wait for the fun." Charlotte sat down next to me on the couch.

"So— oh." Henry watched as Chloe walked into the living room.

"Wow." Chloe looked down at the flowers and candles. "What are the flowers and candles for?"

"Uh— I—" Henry began.

There was a knock on the door. "Hello?"

Our attention drawled to the one and only, Bianca.

"And here comes the fun." Charlotte poured herself a cup of lemonade.

"Bianca!" Henry smiled.

"Why'd you ask me to come here?" Bianca sighed.

"Well, you see, I didn't know that—" Henry looked at Bianca.

"Chloe?" Bianca looked past Henry's shoulder.

"Hey, Bianca." Chloe greeted.

"I didn't know you were back in town." Bianca smiled.

"Neither did Henry." I grinned.

"I've got my good camera." Piper ran down the stairs. "Chloe, fix your makeup."

"I'm not wearing makeup." Chloe informed.

"Yeah, that's my point."

"Did I come at a bad time?" Bianca spoke.

"No! No, nothing's bad. Bianca, let's go outside." Henry took Bianca's wrist.

"Why?" Bianca asked as Henry leaded her outside.

"So I can show you my porch." Henry closed the front door after they walked out.

"It's a quality porch." Jasper exclaimed.

- - - - - - -

My phone went off and I checked the notification.

"Henry Hart has just updated his bio: In a relationship with Bianca ❤️"

I put my phone back on my couch and watched Piper and Chloe.

"Now, hold this up and say, 'Hey, I'm Chloe from 'Kids In The Woods' and this is my ceramic bunny, which you should buy'." Piper instructed.