One Henry, and Three Girls: Part 1

Audrey's POV

"And then, Bianca said she didn't want to be my locker buddy anymore just because I said I wasn't sure if I want to be boyfriend and girlfriend! Can you believe that?" Henry ranted in his living room.

"Yes." Charlotte nodded.

"I know!" Henry agreed. "Wait, wait, yes?"

"Yeah. I'm on Bianca's side." Charlotte told Henry.

"No." Henry replied. "No, that's a wrong side for you to be on."

Piper walked inside, standing near us as if she wants us to notice something.

"What's on your head?" Henry looked at Piper.

"Is that a bowl?" I studied the glass on her head.

"No, it's a glass hat. I just got it." Piper announced.

"Oh, I've heard of those." Charlotte stood up.

"What is a glass hat?" Henry questioned.

"It's a hat... made of glass." Piper told Henry.

"A lot of celebrities are wearing them." Charlotte explained.

"Okay. Well, congrats on your glass hat, but Audrey and I are—" Henry got cut off.

"Guess what?!" Piper exclaimed.

"What?" Henry asked.

"Don't care." Piper replied and walked into the kitchen.

Henry took my shoulder and made me sit back down. "Okay, I can't believe you're taking Bianca's side."

"Henry, you don't share a locker with a girl unless you're really into that girl." I told Henry.

"I was into Bianca." Henry objected.

"You and Audrey have some relationship problems." Charlotte chimed in.

"Me? I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

"I'm talking about your Wall Dog friend, Ryder." Charlotte whispered. "Your handsome little graffiti boy who you like to kiss."

"That— that was undercover kissing." I stood up.

"What?" Charlotte whispered.

I rolled my eyes and made Charlotte stand up with me. "I was being Quick Shot and my job was to get information from him."

"And what information were you trying to figure out? What his mouth tastes like?" Charlotte scoffed.

"Aah! There's a smudge on my hat!" Piper yelled. "Hey, where's the glass cleaner?!"

"Ah, check the garage." Henry suggested.

"Okay, this whole thing is about Bianca and Henry, not Ryder and me." I reminded.

"Uh-huh." Charlotte rolled her eyes. "And when was the last time you saw Ryder?"

"I don't know." I lied and Charlotte gave me a face. "Maybe last week, once."

Charlotte gave me another face.

"Or three times. I don't remember." I lied and sat back on the chair.

"Hey, Audrey and Charlotte!" Jasper greeted when he ran inside the house. "Henry, I've been thinking about your mom's chili all day!"

"Okay." Henry stood up.

"Is there any left? Can I have some?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, there's some left in the fridge." Henry pointed to the fridge.