Text, Lies, & Video

Thank you all for being so patient with me. I was in a very dark place, but I am getting better now. Thank you for staying with me after being inactive for two months (maybe three)! Not sure if all of my readers are still here, but thank you for being so patient <3

Third Person POV

"Okay. I hope your daughter enjoys that guy's head." Henry waved the woman goodbye as she carried a fake head out the door.

The women looked down at the fake head. "Oh, she is going love this. And, hey, if you get any more boy's head in, please let me know."

"Sure thing." Henry nodded and smiled.

"You think I'm weird, don't you?"

"I do. Yep."

Audrey looked up from her phone and watched as Henry locked up the store.

"Okay. And we are closed." Henry announced and stepped backwards from the door.

"Finally." Charlotte shook her head.

Audrey spun on her heel and turned to Charlotte. "Okay. You ready to shoot the video?"

"No, I'm ready to shoot nothing." Charlotte replied.

"Oh, come on. Just do it." Henry begged, walking to an angry Charlotte.

Charlotte looked down and looked back up at them. "Hey, look what I found."

"What?" Henry and Audrey both inquired.

Charlotte picked up two letters, spelling NO.

Henry looked away in anger. Audrey let out a big sigh, shaking her head slightly.

"Okay, what if my dad says it's okay?" Audrey argued.

"Good idea!" Henry beamed.

Charlotte almost laughed. "Oh, you think Ray's going to say it's okay?"

"Let's go ask him." The three of them both suggested.

"Jinx!" They yelled. "You owe me a coconut."

Henry groaned. "Okay, you know, every time I want to do something—"

"I just want to be careful." Charlotte argued as they walked to the elevator.

"You're always like, "no, no, no, what are you talking about?" you're always like, "meh, no, no. We can't do that!" Audrey rambled. "That could be dangerous."

"It's just for us to see." Henry added. "It's not like anyone else is going to see it."

"You know I'm right. You know I speak the truth!" Audrey ended the fight by pressing the elevator down button.

The elevator door closed and buzzed. The elevator started to rush down, resolving to Henry and Charlotte to scream.

Audrey looked over at them and rolled her eyes.

Henry dropped his phone which made it fly all over the place. Audrey and Charlotte had to make sure to dodge the phone so they wouldn't get hit.