Colorless

~To The Story~

You were awoken by the sound of your alarm clock. Abruptly opening your eyes once the sound reached your ears, and the first thing you were met was the ceiling in a room. You blinked as you felt the sunlight coming in through your closed curtains.

You groaned when the annoying alarm clock won't stop beeping. You sat up to pound the top of your digital clock causing it to become silent. You then stretched your arms follow by a yawn before lazily putting your arms down.

School... Oh, that's right, you have school today. You attended Kunugigaoka Junior High School as a 3-A class student for the past three years. It's your final year now. Graduation is this year, and entrance exams. After graduation, your mother and father plan to go to Italy with you and your boyfriend.

Remembering you have school, you hopped out of bed and made your way towards the closed curtains, and opened it and welcoming the sunlight into your room. A new day has begun. Why did a new day have to start? Why can't you sleep for all eternity? The window of your room had a perfect view of the neighbourhood. Peering down to where the street is, you saw a few kids with their uniforms on their way to school.

You sighed. You better put on your uniform as well.

Then went your closet to change into your school uniform, it was a grey skirt with black-lined edges with a matching grey blazer with lined-black edges, a black waistcoat and a white button-up shirt, you wore black stockings to hide your legs.

After that, you went to the bathroom to wash, fix your hair and everything else you do when you're in the bathroom.

As you were about to go downstairs you passed by your parent's room. The door was open a crack, only letting you see a small portion of the room. You can tell someone was lying on the bed. You knew it was your father. He must have been working late at the hospital. Your father is the head of the hospital in Tokyo called the Akagi Hospital. Akagi happened to be your last name.

You closed the door, then made your way downstairs towards the kitchen where your breakfast has already been served. You sat down by yourself and began to eat your breakfast.

"Oh good, you're up." Your mother came into the kitchen, holding a textbook. She wasn't your real mom, and neither was your father. The two adopted you at the age of 7. Why were you adopted? Honestly, you didn't even know, they never brought up your biological parents. And no, you have no memory before the age of 7. You wanted to get some details about your biological parents or to know why you don't have any memories past the age of 7. But they never answer you whenever you asked them.

You swallowed your food, "Morning," you greeted.

Your mother then placed a textbook on your side of the table, "Asano-kun left this yesterday when the two of you were doing homework, you should return it to him."

Ah yes, Gakushū Asano. You met him in your first year of Kunugigaoka Junior High, and your mother took an immediate liking to him. Apparently, your father is friends with Asano's dad, so that's the main reason why your mother knows him. Your mother thought he'd make an amazing lover for you, and husband. So she practically forced you to date him. When you refused, you earned a beat-up. Terrified, you told Asano that your mother gets abusive, and he agreed to date you so your mother will calm. Surprisingly he was okay with it, as well as his father. He even agrees to marry you after high school.

"I will," you said, making a mental note to remember to bring the Japanese literature textbook to school.

Your mom smiled, "Good. And why don't you invite him over to dinner?"