Final Exams

~To The Story~

"....After that, I took her to her father's hospital. I didn't see her after that cause I was just so scared." Lulu explained as she was talking on the phone in her hotel room, sitting on her bed. "Before she fainted... she looked at me... like I was a stranger." The woman held back tears, her lips trembled. "I knew she wouldn't remember me when I saw her... but... I guess my heart wasn't prepared to face that reality."

Lulu heard Adam sighed on the other line. "I see."

"She looked so grown up," she smiled sadly. "You should have seen her, she looked so beautiful."

"Lulu, aren't you coming home now?"

"Huh?"

"Wasn't seeing (y/n) your goal?"

"Well..... yes.... but." Lulu twirled the cord of the phone, as she was straining her mind for a response.

"Lulu, just come home, there is no reason for you to stay there. Obviously, her seeing you just trigger her mind and sounds like (y/n) is doing just fine from what you told me. She lives with a family who is well finance, she goes to a top school."

"I don't know... I have no reason to go back home. And I don't like where I left things off with (y/n)." She says, looking down at her lap.

"So what are you gonna do?" Adam asks.

The woman with the forest green eyes sigh. "I don't know... all I do know is that I don't want to go back home. There isn't any reason to, and I feel the need to stay here."

You were ready for final exams. Everything you studied for was on your mind, and you felt completely confident as you walked down the main campus hallway at school to head to your exam room. It sure has been a while since you have walked through these hallways. The last time you came here was for midterms. You were walking with Nagisa and Nakamura.

As you and your two other friends were walking down the hallway to head to your classroom where you're supposed to take the exam, you were passing by class 3-A. The door was open, so you can see the front row of the students. And there you saw Asano. He noticed you walking past his classroom and you two make eye contact for a brief second but you quickly looked the other way much to his confusion.

You continued walking with your friends.

"Well, you two?" Nakamura suddenly spoke. "You guys ready for this?"

"Yep!" You exclaim with confidence.

"If what I studied is on there, sure." Nagisa sheepishly smiled, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Stand up straight, and be a man." Nakamura scolds him. "You have a good shot at getting the top scores in English!"

"This'll be rich!" You three hear an annoying mocking voice, looking straight ahead you saw two boys from class 3-D at the entrance of their classroom door, looking down at the three of you with cocky smirks. "So you made a foolish bet with the A-class, eh?"

"Wonder what they'll make you do?" His friend said in the same mocking tone.

Nagisa wanted to be invisible right now.

As Nakamura walked past the annoying boys she casually stuck her mechanical pencils in each of one of the boy's nostrils and roughly pulled it making him squirt out blood in pain. You and Nagisa almost stopped in shock at what the blonde did.

"Tanaka!" His friend exclaimed.

Nakamura ignored the cry of pain and opened the sliding door where Class 3-E will be taking the exam. "Well, it looks like we're the first ones here." She said. Looking inside the classroom, it seems empty, but the three of you spotted someone sitting in the back row.