Hello, I'm The Reaper

~To The Story~

Princess: I'm off to bed <3 <3 <3

Karma was just getting ready for bed when he suddenly received a text message from you along with a photo. And oh boy, did the photo you sent him made his cheeks go red and made his head spin with hearts floating on his head. The picture was a selfie of you sitting on the edge of your bed, wearing cute purple pyjamas with white polka dots while doing a peace sign, smiling with such innocent eyes.

Karma: Are you trying to torture me? That photo just makes me want to see you right now.

Princess: Well you're just gonna wait till tomorrow to see me ^3^

Karma: I can't wait that long.

Karma: Come over right now so I can smoother you.

Princess: Um, no, my dad is downstairs watching T.V, so he'll know if I were to leave the house and I'm not allowed to go anywhere at this hour (^_^)

Karma: -_-' This sucks.

Yeah, it really does suck. He really hates the fact that you have strict parents. Karma doesn't know how you're still sane from having so many rules in your home. He'd go nuts if he were in your shoes. He hopes to teach you to break a few rules as time goes on. Granted, you have broken a ton of rules once you started dating him.

Examples; Taking on the phone past your bedtime, sneaking out at past curfew, sleeping over at a boy's house... also the fact you're dating him behind your parents, and Asano's back!

Princess: ^-^' yeah, sorry babe.

Karma: It's fine. Thanks for the photo. Send me more whenever you want.

Karma: You're probably tired, so I'll let you sleep now. I look forward to your bento box tomorrow.

It was a normal thing for you to make Karma lunch. And of course, Karma wasn't gonna turn down free food, especially food that you made for him. Not only did you cook for him for free, but it's also a bonus that you're a pretty good cook.

Princess: Ah! Wait!

Princess: Congrats on getting 2nd on midterms! :)

Karma: Thx, but congratulate me when I get first at the finals.

Princess: Glad you're not being a bragger.

Princess: Have a virtual hug /^_^/

A chuckle escaped Karma's lips, finding your last sentence quite adorable. However, he'd prefer a real hug from you.

Karma: I'm surprised your grades weren't affected at all.

Princess: Huh? What do you mean?

Karma: Cuz we sit next to each other so I'd assume you'd get distracted by making ogle eyes at me while taking the test.

Princess: ?!

Princess: You think I make ogle eyes at you while taking a test?!

Karma: Yes :3

Princess: Well I don't!

Karma: Suuuure.

Princess: You're so annoying -_-

Karma: Meh, I try.

Princess: I'm off to bed now.

Karma: Okay~ I hope you have a dream about me.

Princess: If I do then it usually turns into a nightmare.

Karma:.............

Princess: Jk :) Love yah!