Kill Vs Don't Kill

~To The Story~

Before you even knew it, the winter break has come to an end, and January has arrived in the picture. Celebrating a new year didn't seem that celebratory at all, however.

When school was back in session, the mood seems to be the same from when Koro-sensei told everyone his past. Meanwhile, Koro-sensei seemed energetic and enthusiastic like always, but none of his positive energy seems to have rubbed off on anyone. The only bright side you can think of is that Kayano was out of the hospital and moving just fine. Ever since seeing her at the hospital and talking to her, you kept a closer eye on her and visited more often.

Kayano seemed fine physically, but mentally, not so much, and she wasn't the only one. Who could be after going back to school and seeing Koro-sensei again just pangs everyone's hearts?

There were only 64 days until the assassination deadline. Yet, assassination wasn't on anyone's agenda. Everyone was all stumped on what to do, now with the main motivation out of the way.

"I don't know if it's possible, but I want to find a way to save Koro-sensei," Nagisa announced.

Your blue-headed friend called out everyone to meet in the forest that was behind the school. The weather has warmed up and a lot now, making the air less cold, and on top of that, the snow has cleared up in the mountains.

Save Koro-sensei? Is the possibility of saving your teacher greater than killing him? Does that also mean that the whole assassination thing would be scraped off the to-do list?

"Save it?" Mimura questioned uncertainly. "You mean a way to keep Koro-sensei from exploding coming March?"

"Where do we start?"

"I don't know," Nagisa admits. "But..." he trailed off.

"I'm in!" Kurahashi raised her hand up carefreely with a smile. "I wanna look for tons of more creepy-crawlies with Koro-sensei."

"If you hadn't said something, Nagisa-kun, I would have." Kataoka stepped in. "I want to repay him."

"Our assassination work has gotten us far enough."

"Let's tackle a whole new challenge!"

"Like launching a new series!" Fuwa said.

"We'll regret it if we don't," Okano said. "We should do what we can, at least."

You saw a half of your classmates, gathering around Nagisa and liking the idea of trying to save their teacher, instead of killing him. It was the first time in weeks since you've seen them so happy. Yet... Was this the right thing to do? You were unsure. You would love it if Koro-sensei would live... but what about the assassination? And what would happen if the classroom couldn't save Koro-sensei before the deadline?

"I hate to spoil the mood...." Nakamura spoke up, in a less enthusiastic tone than everyone else. "But I'm against the idea."

"Huh?" Everyone paused on their small celebration. Their eyes were on the blonde girl.

"Our bond is one of assassin and target," Nakamura continued speaking firmly. "Koro-sensei said as much. And I really treasure the bond we've built over this past year. But that's exactly why... I think we have to kill him."

Reality had struck. Of course, not everyone will be on board with this idea.

"You're against it?"

"You say you wanna save him, but how, exactly?"

Terasaka gang was siding with Nakamura.

'I think Nagisa means he's open to the idea of saving Koro-sensei... It's not like everyone who is involved with this state secret has the intention of just killing him, the point is to stop him from blowing up.'