Our Class 3-E Boys

~To The Story~

Everything for the past week seems to be normal. Well... as normal as it can be in your assassination classroom. You and the other girls did catch the boys planning to use Itona's drone to look up at all the girl's skirts. You and the other girls gave the boys hell after that. You were happy that Karma was not a part of that sickening plan.

The following days were the same, homework, assassination training, sneaking out to see Karma late at night, hanging out with friends whenever you're free from home. You do try to avoid Asano whenever you see him around the main campus. You would say you would feel guilty about avoiding him, but he did totally ghost you during your first few months of the first semester, so in a way, you did feel justified.

Right now, you were hanging out with a few friends where Isogai worked. It's been a while since you came here, but nothing seems different. Coming back to the cafe made you wish you can come here with Karma for a date. Sadly, you knew you couldn't. It was the negative side effects of having a secret boyfriend.

You sat in between Kataoka and Okajima. Across from where you sat, were Maehara, Nagisa, and Kayano. All of you weren't drinking your tea nor having a discussion. No, instead all your eyes were focused on a certain boy.

"Wow, Ikemen," Kayano commented, watching Isogai working and doing what waiters do around the cafe.

Yes, it may seem boring to watch someone walking around and doing their job, but the way Isogai did it was pretty alluring. You all saw how Isogai was handling the two middle-aged women with such a charming attitude.

"Our leader really is a man among men," Maehara commented.

"I could kill him," Okajima said in disgust, obviously feeling envious of Isogai's natural born prince charming personality.

"You're sure making that one cup of tea last a while." Isogai walked over to your table, holding a silver kettle.

"And why not? We are keeping your job a secret, you know." Maehara said smugly, laced with a playful tone.

"I get it. A shakedown, eh? If you'll take a second steep, this round is on me." Isogai gave a secret smile with a finger over his lips and a wink, before pouring each and every one of you a new full cup of hot tea.

Everyone's eyes twinkle. "Ikemen!"

Isogai then carried on with his job.

"Carrying all at once?"

"Ikemen!"

"Don't tell me your mom's feeling ill again?" One of the middle-aged women asked worryingly.

"Yes, well... It's just me and my mom, so I have to help out with the finances." Isogai replied.

"Ikemen!"

"Him being poor is his only negative." Said Maehara. "And he even turns that into a cool guy advantage. He wears his bargain-basement clothes so neat and clean they don't look cheap at all."

"Ikemen!"

"He let me eat some of the goldfish he caught at the summer festival, and boy, can he cook a goldfish." Maehara praised.

"Ikemen!"

"And after he used the bathroom?" Maehara continued. "The toilet paper was folded into a triangle!"

"Ikemen!"

"Hey, I fold toilet paper, too! Into a triangle." Okajima says, trying to impress you and the girls.

"That's disgusting." You and the girls gave a repulsive look at the boy.

You all saw how the two middle-aged women were doting at him.