Unspoken Words

~To The Story~

"Nice job you guys!!" You and your female classmate's cheer for the victory of your male classmates winning the exhibition game. While you girls cheered, the other students from the main campus left the baseball area with disappointed looks on their faces. Your male classmates have won the baseball game. It was so awesome how they won, you can tell it was well thought out, and you knew the boys practiced hard.

From across the baseball diamond, you can the principal walking off. You were wondering what was he doing here in the first place. 'Does he like watching us lose or something?'

"I'm so happy they won!" Kayano said happily while holding onto her phone with Ritsu there so she was able to see the ball game.

"Yah!!!" You hear Ritsu cheer from Kayano's phone.

"I knew they would!" You said.

"Koro-sensei does it once again!" Said Kayano.

"Hey," you said to her. "We should totally do something to celebrate."

"Oh!" Her eyes lit up. "How about karaoke?"

"Awesome!" You love that idea.

"Hey, guys!!!!" Kayano called over to your male friends. "Let's go-to Karaoke!!"

You, Karma, Nagisa, Okuda, Sugino, and Kayano, went to a karaoke bar after winning a baseball game, just to celebrate your victory. The karaoke bar gave you your own room so you can sing as loud as you wanted, and you all ordered food to eat as well.

"Wow, Sugino is really working it." You completed as you recorded the boy singing karaoke from your friend. You sat next to Karma and Kayano, and next to Kayano was Okuda, follow by Nagisa.

"He's been like this since we left the baseball field," said Nagisa, looking happy that his friend is full of confidence. Sugino keeps singing the words perfectly.

"I think he should stick with baseball." Said Karma, not really enjoying his singing.

You chuckled. "Hey Karma-chan, I wanna hear you sing." You nudged his side.

"No thanks, I just came here for the food," Karma said truthfully.

"Are you shy?" you smiled in a teasing way.

"Shut up." He said playfully and pinched your cheek.

You giggled.

He smiled at you. You absolutely love his smile, there was something about it that enchanted you, and made the colours around you more lively. You couldn't help but smile back before the two of you looked the other way, averting eyes and both of you having blushy cheeks while still smiling. You shyly twirled your hair.

Sugino's song ended.

"Alright, my turn!" Kayano stood up and walked up to Sugino to grab the mic, and Sugino sat next to Nagisa.

You started to film Kayano. "Go Kayano." you cheered for her, and Okuda smiled at her as the green hair put in a song and started to sing.

"Hey, how did you girls do in your basketball game?" Nagisa asked you and Okuda.

"Well..." Okuda smiled sheepishly. "Um... not so good, we actually lost."

"We were really bad. And Kayano was distracted cause the other team had pretty big breasts." You said.

Kayano stopped singing and sharply turned to you. "They were huge! What were they? F cups!?!" She angrily exclaimed comically. You were still filming her.