Strawberry Shortcake

~To The Story~

"Shit, those brats are so annoying." The gorgeous blonde assassin complained as she plopped down on her sea, which was located in the teacher faculty room. Irina Jelavić was her name. She is known by her new students as Bitchy-'sensei' because of her attitude towards them. She has long wavy blonde hair, deep sea blue eyes, and a good figure to go with her fair skin.

She was the new assassin that was assigned to kill Koro-sensei. Obviously, she failed, now she is stuck being the new English teacher for the End class, and so far she's not enjoying it.

"Be patient with them," Karasuma told her, who was sitting in front of the blonde, working on the laptop. "They're only kids."

"And I think they're growing on you," said Koro-sensei. "They even gave you a new pet name." he giggled.

"Can it octopus!" The blonde assassin angrily threw the green knife at him,

"Nyuya!" of course he dodged it before it touched him.

It was just then, the sliding opened. It was you, holding a sheet of paper.

"Oh hello, (y/n)-san." Koro-sensei greeted you.

"Hi," you greeted back, with a small smile, before walking over to him and handing him the sheet of paper you were holding. "I finished today's Japanese assignment."

"Already?" He took your assignment.

"Your teaching method was easy to understand. So I decided to finish early so I wouldn't have any homework at home."

"I see," he said, before correcting your work with his Mach 20 speed. "Here you go, 100%." He handed you back the sheet of paper.

"Thank you."

"By the way, how are you feeling?" Your teacher asked you. You knew he was wondering about how you were dealing with the breakup that happened two days ago.

"Fine," A fake smiled curled up. You weren't okay, Asano won't even text you back, or answer your calls. You haven't told your parents about Asano dumping you, you want to before they find out themselves, but you didn't know how to break the news to them.

"That's good to hear, don't ever let one boy make you feel sad," said Koro-Sensei. "Do stuff to take your mind off of him."

You nod, "Of course. Well, I'm off." You waved bye at your teacher, before walking towards the door. "Bye Karasuma -Sensei, bye Bitchy-Sensei."

"See you tomorrow," said Karasuma.

Irina didn't say anything to you.

"Hope you can kill me tomorrow," Koro-sensei waved goodbye at you. When you closed the sliding door, Koro-sensei kept looking at the door. "Hm," he hummed. 'She sure does have a familiar face.' He scratched the top of his head. 'Have I met her... before...?' He wondered.

"What's wrong with you?" Karasuma asked when noticed Koro-sensei's quietness.

"Hm?" He looked at the man. "Oh, it's nothing."

You finally made it out of the mountain and were now near the main campus. You were on your way out of school grounds when you suddenly saw a familiar person far in the distance.

Asano.

He was far from you, near the school building, surrounded by many female students. You were questioning why you suddenly had a feeling of envy boiling inside you.

You frown, then turn your head and kept walking towards the school gates with an aching heart. You couldn't believe him. There he is, acting normally, letting girls flirt with him, and behaving fine. You hated that he was taken the break up so easily, but you weren't.