Oddly Happy

~To The Story~

"He's dead..." Your child-like eyes stared at the dead baby bird, lifelessly laying on the dirt, in between the flowers that right outside the backyard of your large home.

"Looks that way to me." Your florist friend said, eyeing the dead bird with easy eyes.

"Wah," you cried with watery eyes. "Poor birdy."

"Why are you crying?" The white hair male asked you. "It's not like it was your pet or anything."

"But it was a small baby birdy." You hiccuped. "He didn't deserve to die."

"Mh." A small pause developed before the assassin spoke up. "Ah, well, nothing we can do about it now. How about I help you bury it. How does that sound?" He gently patted your head, seemingly going along with how you feel.

You wiped your tears away and nod. "Okay."

You shook your head and brought yourself back to reality. 'Why am I thinking of this right now?' The memories from your forgotten past just keep coming much to your annoyance. You kept on trying to think of anything other than your lost childhood.

The Reaper didn't take up the majority of your childhood memories, but the times he was there seem to be enough for you to vividly remember some parts. You wish you didn't see him again. What were the chances of you running into him? The Reaper didn't think he'd ever see you again as well.

You were still in the cell with your classmates and Koro-sensei. Everyone thought the chances of victory were greater if Koro-sensei and Karasuma were to get involved, however, everything seems to went dry when Koro-sensei was captured as well.

Apparently, the Reaper planned to fill up this whole area with water and drown Koro-sensei and everyone along with it. A bad way to go, huh? Luckily, Karasuma was not gonna let that happened, he wasn't gonna sacrifice anyone. Currently, Karasuma is chasing after the Reaper to try and capture him.

You don't know the exact details of what's going on from the other side. All you know is that Irina is still alive even after being crushed by some rubble and rocks after an explosion was committed. Karasuma saved her, however.

Meanwhile, you and your classmates were still in the cell, but at least now there was a way to trick the Reaper. The collars can come off, and you no longer had handcuffs around your wrists, making you feel a lot better and freer. The next step was to colour code everyone's new uniform as the same colour as the wall.

Now, the width of the two walls isn't large enough to fit all 28 students. So, most of the male students had to carry two other students on their shoulders and faced the wall to blend in well with the flat surface. Karma carried you on his shoulders, while you carried Kayano on yours. She was a lot lighter than Karma, so you had no problem having to carry her.

Karma didn't seem to have any trouble carrying you and Kayano. Beforehand, you and Kayano threaten Karma not to say one word about yours or her weight. Karma simply rolled his eyes at the two of you and didn't say anything about the topic. Despite everything, you liked Karma carrying you.

You were totally gonna ask him to give you piggyback rides whenever the time was right for now on.

Suddenly, some of the collars blew up, the sound bombarded your ears. Still, you all didn't move a muscle. It wasn't surprising that the Reaper wanted you or some of the students dead just so his plan can go along.

"The bombs' remote only has a detonate command an unlock function," Itona explains. "So simple that they won't explode if we pull them off, and he'll never know."