Done With You

~To The Story~

You could feel many of the student's eyes on you and Karma as the two of you walked side by side.

"Don't they have anything else better to do than to stare at us?" You grumbled while holding Karma's hand as the two of you got closer to the school's gate. 'Yes, I'm dating Karma, get over it already.'

90% of the students at a close radius had their eyes on you and Karma. Many of them gave you and Karma confused stares. You sometimes caught them murmuring about the sight before them. You were expecting this; you knew that you and Karma would make an 'unlikely couple' according to the students. And because of your popularity, this event about you and Karma walking like a couple will quickly spread.

"You're worth looking at," Karma smiled at you.

Your cheeks clouded to a pink colour. "Thanks." You smiled at him.

"Plus, what did you expect? Of course, everyone was going to notice."

You halved shrugged. "I was. I just..." You took glances around you, to catch the majority of students looking at you. "I didn't expect to receive this many looks."

"Ignore them."

You nodded your head and did what Karma said. You know that the best way to go through this was simply to ignore everyone. You can do that since this was nothing new for you... but, what about Karma? Unlike you, Karma wasn't the center of attention at school.

"Karma, I know I should have asked you sooner, but are you sure you're okay with all this attention?" You asked.

"Haha," Karma laughed carefreely. "How can I not? It's nice letting everyone see who you belong with~"

Your heart skipped a beat at his words, not to mention a little relieved that he seemed okay with this. "Well, I guess when you put it that way." You mumble shyly, lightly squeezing his hand.

"Hey, since everyone is looking, why not give them a little show~" Karma stopped walking, you didn't miss the mischievous glint in his mercury orbs.

"What do you mean?"

Karma leaned in and pressed his lips on top of yours, kissing you in front of everyone to see. Karma heard the soft gasp escape your lips and felt you stiffen up.

When Karma pulled away, he saw how your whole face was covered in red, thick white steam came out of your ears all while your mouth was gaping like a fish and your eyes going spiral.

"Dammit, Akabane!" You covered your face out of pure embarrassment that he kissed in front of a large crowd.

You heard Karma playfully chuckle, he then put an arm around you before the two of you continue to walk together. You, of course still had your hands covering your face, as of Karma, looked over his shoulder and stuck his tongue out in a smug way to anyone who gawked at the kiss and to all the jealous guys out there.

While walking up the mountain trail, you tried to get over your flustered state and scolded Karma not to do that again, but his responses were, 'but you liked it~' You didn't bother arguing with him after that. To be clear, you liked the kiss itself, not that a cluster of students saw Karma kissing you.

Once reaching the mountain the top of the mountain, you were quickly reminded that you were going to have to say goodbye to this place. You also remembered that you were going to have to break the news to all your classmates.