Itona

~To The Story~

The rain kept coming down this morning and you of course knew this since it's the rainy season. You had your umbrella, keeping you dry as you walked to school, with your uniform and school bag. The rain wasn't anything bad because there was no wind, so you had nothing to complain about, and the earthy scent the rain was giving off made your walk to school rather pleasant.

As you were walking to school you were practicing your aiming by making your fingers into a gun and pretending to shoot Koro-sensei.

"Bang!" You did an onomatopoeia. "....." You shrugged and put your arm down. 'I wonder what we'll do in gym class? I wonder if Karasuma-sensei is gonna make us do assassination stuff in this weather? Oh well, it doesn't matter, as long as he teaches us something,' you thought with a blush and a smile, as you thought about your attractive gym teacher.

"A-Akagi Senpai!!"

"Huh?" You stopped walking to turned around and faced a boy you have never seen before. His head was slightly bowed and he was extended, wanting to give you a love letter.

"Um," it took you a minute to understand what was happening. He was giving you a love letter. You casually took the letter out of his hand. The boy shot his head towards you, with a flustered look he ran away.

"Hey wait!" You called out, but he just ran so far that you couldn't see him anymore. You just stood there, with a blank stare, while holding the paper. You blinked a couple of times before examining the love confession. It's not the first time you've been given a love confession, but you'd thought that you won't be receiving one anymore when you came to the End class. Are there guys who still like you?

Suddenly, a hand from behind grabbed the love letter. You quickly turned around wondering who took it, and to your surprise, it was Karma smiling while holding the envelope. He, too, had an umbrella which was black, and it perfectly matched his blazer.

"You don't need that," Karma stated, still smiling.

"Karma?" You questioned, then reached out to get the letter, "give it back." He just pulled the envelope out of your reach. "Karma! I mean it!" You try to take it away again, but he dodged your reach.

"Hey, it's not like you were gonna accept his feelings." He said, sounding confident that you'll agree with him.

You stopped. "Well..... no... but..." You replied meekly, "I still want to know what he said in that letter, it took a lot of courage to do that."

Karma didn't seem to care about that and just shoved the letter in his pocket. "Yet he still ran away. He should have man up and told you how he felt right there and there." Karma began to walk and pulled your wrist so you can walk with him. "Come on, let's walk together."

"Uh..." The two of you started walking side by side.

You took a glance at Karma as you guys walked to school together. You noticed how strange Karma has been acting these past few days, ever since the night of the small field trip to the movies. Let's go over the examples. Shall we?

Example 1: It was home ec and he randomly spoons fed you.

You were busy chopping up green onions while Karma was standing next to you, helping cook since you guys are partners, stirring the soup.

"(Y/n)-chan, can you tell how the taste is?" Karma asked you.

You stopped chopping the vegetable and turn to him. "Yeah sure just give me the spoo-" He shoved the food into your mouth before you could finish. (He cooled down the soup ahead of time.)