Graduation

~To The Story~

You woke up with the feeling of the sunray hitting your dry face. The back of your mind was telling you that it was time to wake up. Your eyes slowly started to open. The sunlight blinded you for a moment before you can clearly see where you were.

You were in your classroom.

Quietly, you slowly sat up and straighten your back. Your eyes wandered around the room. You noticed everyone else was at their seat, some still asleep, while a few were starting to wake up. The two crazy thick books were on your desk and it appeared you were using them as pillows for the night.

It only took a mere second to remember everything that happened last night.

Koro-sensei was dead.

A pang has erupted in your heart. You were on the verge of crying once again, but held it in. All the crying you have done last night was gone. Instead of crying, you used your sleeve to wipe away any drool from the corner of your mouth. Everything still felt like a bit of a haze this morning, only because your brain was trying to function this morning.

Last night, after everyone had cooled down with the crying, you and your classmates have wandered inside the classroom to see if you can find any trace of Koro-sensei. And, inside, what you found was the yearbook Koro-sensei was too passionate about making it. Next to the yearbook, there were two other items found. One was a rolled-up diploma for your graduation, especially for the assassination. And the other item was another oversize book, called, "Koro-sensei's rules to live by."

Honestly, that was so like him to make sure everyone is well prepared for anything. You did read a few pages of it last night, however... the more you progressed, the more complicated and detailed it became. Before you knew it, you dozed off right there just like everyone else.

You stretched your arms and neck, hearing a slight crack while doing so. Your body was still tired and stiff from the way you slept on your desk all night.

Eyes looking out the window, you saw how bright the sun was shining, and how the cherry blossoms have already bloomed. A new day has begun without Koro-sensei.

You sat still in between Yoshida and Nise Onaga (Ritsu's proxy), listening as the announcer called each and every third-year student. Graduation was being taken place in the city hall since the school is on lockdown right now. Even with the investigation going on at school, Principle Asano was still allowed to hand out the diploma.

You stretched your neck to see if you can spot Karma. Unlike other times, your boyfriend was fully wearing the Kunugigaoka uniform. It was a special day, so you can see why he was willing to go by the rules. And you just wanted to sneak another look at him.

Unfortunately, you couldn't spot him. It makes sense considering Karma's seat is in the front row. You pouted when you were unable to see him and stopped searching for him.

Another name was being called out. They were going by classroom and student's seating arrangement, so all you were doing is waiting and being patient.

Just because, you turned your head over your shoulder to see the other students from the other classroom. When you were about to turn back around, your eyes landed on a certain boy. You didn't intend to spot Asano on your quick search, but there he is, sitting there with the other students in Class 3-A.

You wanted to turn back around again but didn't when Asano's eyes accidentally fell on yours. It was a pure accident when your eyes fell on each other. You held his gaze.