Movie Night

~To The Story~

"Where are you off to, Koro-sensei?" You asked your teacher as the two of you walked out of the school together. The sun was now setting, a lot of the other students have gone home already, but you sometimes like to stay a little extra longer to avoid going home.

"I'm on my way to Hawaii to see a movie," Koro-sensei replied.

You giggled. "All the way there for a movie?"

Koro-sensei began to stretch his tentacles. "The Sonic Ninja is being premiered there."

"Oh! Sonic Ninja? I just finished watching all of the movies a few days ago. It's awesome." You stated. 'Which reminds me, I still haven't given Karma back his movies, crap.'

"I can tell you all about it tomorrow." Koro-sensei offered.

"That's not the same," You mutter.

"Koro-sensei!" The two heard a friendly voice from behind. Turning around you both saw Nagisa holding a magazine, and Karma standing next to him. "Take us with you."

"Oh! You like the franchise, do you?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Uh-huh." Nagisa's eyes lit up. "We've been waiting for ages for the sequel."

"I didn't expect you to be into superhero movies, Karma." Said Koro-sensei.

"I like the director, and he rarely handles comic-book source materials," Karma replied, with a smile on his face.

"(Y/n)-kun, would you like to come?" Koro-sensei asked you.

"Huh? Oh, I don't know." You said, not wanting to bother your teacher for a sudden field trip.

"Aw come on (y/n)," Nagisa smiled at you. "I thought you liked the franchise."

"And didn't you say we go together when the squeal?" Karma reminded you.

"Hmm, oh okay." You said.

"I like to come, too, Nagisa!" A familiar bubbly voice spoke.

Following the sound, Nagisa took out his phone and there was the happy-go-lucky girl Ritsu.

"Pardon the intrusion." She said politely.

Nagisa had a confused and dumbfounded expression. "Ritsu... Why are you on my phone?"

"The facilitate information sharing among students, I downloaded my data onto everyone's cellphones. Call me mobile Ritsu." She saluted happily.

Nagisa faced the screen to Koro-sensei for Ritsu to speak. "I'd like to take a little trip with Koro-sensei at Mach 20. Perhaps my camera can assist in some assassination planning."

"Alright: On the way to the movie." Koro-sensei gave in. "I'll give you all a taste of my speed!" And before they can blink the three of them were under his black robe having their heads stick out from the top, while Nagisa had his phone attached to his collar so Ritsu can see too. You were in between the boys.

Nagisa looked shaken by all of this. "Hey, (y/n), Karma-kun? You know, I asked him on a whim... But what have we gotten ourselves into here?"

"Yeah, well... Actually, we never consider the safety in all this." Karma said with a smile hiding his shaky feeling.

You on the other hand had a mixed feeling of overwhelmingly and excitement.

"Not to worry. I'll accelerate gently so no one gets hurt." Koro-sensei rest assure you guys.

"See, nothing to fear." You said, smiling trying to shake off the fear.

And before you all knew it you all blasted into the sky, screams filling the air, the rush of wind passing by you guys. Your adrenaline was pumping, as well as your heartbeats, you couldn't hear the pounding in their chest due to the wind but you can tell it sounded like a hammer smashing down a wall.