Chocolates

~To The Story~

'Chocolate....' Your eyes swirled at the sight of the delicious treat behind the glass counter. 'You're my one and only love...'

"(Y/n)-chan, snap out of it or I'll tell Karma you're cheating on him for a bunch of treats." Nakamura's voice broke you out of the spell.

You sharply turned around to see Nakamura and Kayano facing you and waiting for you to pick out the chocolates for Valentine's day. Frankly, you forget that they joined you on this little trip. It's a good thing they did join you, otherwise, you would have still been in that trance.

You couldn't help yourself though, this store sold the best chocolates in your opinion, and the aroma was at a level that can intoxicate you.

"Haha, very funny." You said dryly. "Just give me a few minutes to decide." Your eyes glazed over the chocolates on display, think about which one appeals to you the most.

"Are you guys gonna get anything?"

"Are you insane?!" Nakamura exclaimed. "We can't afford any of this! Why did you come here, you princess?!"

"This is my favourite place to buy chocolates especially on Valentine's day." You said casually. You noticed how Kayano seem to be in her own world as she glances around the store. Her cheeks turning pink whenever she stumbles on a box of chocolate.

"You come here every year to buy expensive ass chocolate?" Nakamura furrowed her eyebrows. "Huh, no wonder every guy says the school's idol brings in the best chocolates. Now I know your secret~"

"I'm just being nice." You said meekly. "Plus the chocolates I only give out formalities. Nothing special."

"Maehara told me that there is a rumour that if you were to give chocolate to a boy then that boy would receive good luck for the rest of the year," said Kayano.

You rolled your eyes. Another ridiculous rumour that revolves around you. You have no idea how that one started.

"Karma better does something nice for you on white day after giving him expensive chocolate," said Nakamura, taking a closer look at one of the chocolates behind the glass counter.

"Oh, I'm not giving Karma any of these chocolates," you corrected. "For him, I decided to make homemade chocolates."

'Maybe I should ask Lulu to help me bake some?'

"Hm?" The blonde raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Well," your cheeks turned red from what you were about to say, and because of this, you kept your attention to the chocolates being displayed. "Since Karma is more special than any other guy in my life, I figure it will mean more if I made him the chocolates myself."

"As corny as that sounds, I can't help but find it kind of adorable." Nakamura smiled follow by a soft chuckle. "Kayano-chan are you planning on giving chocolates to anyone?"

"O-Oh, um..." Kayano stopped looking at the chocolates, the colour red clouded her cheeks. "I'm just handing out formality chocolates." Kayano shyly glanced away from you and Nakamura's gaze.

It was obvious to you that Kayano wants to give chocolates to Nagisa. Her feelings for him were clear among everyone in class 3-E. That includes Nakamura. Nagisa seems to be the only one left in the dark about having two girls crushing on him. Yes, two. You couldn't forget that Nakamura has a crush on Nagisa.

You were hoping that Nakamura wouldn't get jealous over this.

"Heeh~?" Nakamura smirked. "Formality only?"