Tugging Heart Strings 2.1

This chapter is in Karma's P.O.V, it takes place after his and reader-chan's fight back at chapter 'Tugging Heart Strings.' 

~To The Story~

'What the hell does she see in him?'

It's been almost three hours and Karma was still thinking about you getting back together with Asano. He was completely heartbroken when you announced that you were back together with Asano to him and your friends. Not to mention infuriated after the argument he had with you.

He didn't like that even after telling you Asano will break your heart you still got mad at him and defended Asano! Asano out of all people! Why did you pick him, and not the boy who actually knows how to show you a fun time?

What made Karma even angrier was the fact that you kept on telling him what a jerk Asano was back at Kyoto, and now today, here you are, crawling back to that said jerk. He didn't understand you. Actually, he doesn't understand girls at all. Your naive nature bothered him for once. Other times he found it adorable. He couldn't believe even after clearly showing he was jealous, you still didn't understand why he was angry!

Karma let out yet another irritated soft growl. He was watching T.V, hoping to occupy his mind and ease the pain in his heart. Was it working? No, it wasn't. Why? Because every time he would change the channel, there would always be something that displays a cute romantic moment where the guy gets the girl. Every. Channel. He. Changed to.

God, it was like the world was mocking him. Mocking that he couldn't get the girl he loves. He hated it! Why does Asano gets whatever he wants?!

Karma eventually turned off the T.V with the remote controller. He was almost tempted to throw it at the T.V screen and shattering it. But didn't. Before watching T.V, Karma tried to occupy his mind by doing other things; like either reading a comic book, or playing video games, but his mind would always circle its way back to you.

He felt like getting violent. And the only one he wants to get violent with was Asano. The redhead was not only mad at you, he was angry at the Student Council President. He knew that Asano used some kind of trickery to get you to go out with him.

'The nerve he has.'

Karma's head has cleared up a bit now. When thinking about Asano tricking you into going out with him, it made Karma less angry at you. Maybe he should find a way to break you and Asano? The boy merely shook his head. He wasn't gonna stoop so low to actually break off a relationship, especially if he thinks you're in love with Asano. The last thing he wants is being the cause to why you're heartbroken if he were to break you and Asano off. He has his morals.

This was not like him. Losing his cool and letting his emotion take over. But he just couldn't help it, he has never had such strong feelings for anyone. He had feelings for you, so why can't you? Was it because you don't like his violent nature? Or was it because he didn't have a clean record like Asano? Honestly, Karma actually believed he had a shot with you, a part of him thought that you had a thing for him. But now feels stupid for considering he had a shot of dating the most beloved girl in school.

Ugh, now his pride was being trampled on. He shouldn't be thinking about this. And all for what? Because he's in love?

Now Karma has softened and was only thinking about you and your smiling face. He didn't mean it when he said not to come crying to him if Asano were to hurt you. Of course, he will lend you his shoulder to cry on if that were to happen. And he most certainly will give Asano a sucker punch after comforting you.

At the back of Karma's mind, he was actually thinking about calling you so he talks things over with you, hoping to rekindle his friendship with you. He knew you won't stay mad at him for long, and knows that you can't really hold a grudge. Karma got his phone out and started calling you.

....No answer.

He tried calling you again, again and again, hoping his constant calls would annoy you. He would rather annoy you with all these calls rather than you being mad at him. He thought about going to your house, but suddenly remember your parents aren't very fond of him. He went to calling you instead.

You still wouldn't pick. Are you not home?

"Is... she.... with Asano-kun?" A huge jab went through his heart when that thought occurred to him. He dreaded the thought of you going to see your boyfriend right after you arguing with him.

Nevertheless, he would still continuously try to get a hold of you.

Unbeknown to him, you weren't with Asano, nor even thinking about the strawberry blond. You were in your room, curled up, your pillow hiding your sad face and thinking about the redheaded delinquent who stole your heart and crushed it.

~End Of Chapter~