Forgotten Smiles (Part 1)

~To The Story~

There was a time in your life, where everything was like a fairy-tale for you. You had loving parents, you live in a large home worth a lot of money, and were provided with everything you needed. Ah yes, you remember those wonderful times. You remember spending most of your time out in the huge garden, surrounded by different kinds of flowers. Playing on the swings your parents got for you.

You were a happy child.

"♪Mary had a little lamb, It's fleece was white as snow, yeah...." You sang the cute song as you kept swinging on your swing set, with an innocent smile on your face. "Everywhere the child went, the little lamb was sure to go, yeah!" You kept on singing. "Mary had a little lamb ♪ little lamb ♪ Mary had a little-"

"(Y/n)!" You heard your mother's sweet voice hollered from the entrance of the backyard. Your swinging slowed down. "Lulu is here!"

Lulu...? Oh, that's right, you remember her. She was a close friend of your parents, and she would try to come over as often as she could just to spend some time with you.

Hearing that, you immediately hopped off the swing before it came to a complete stop then running towards where your mother is so she can lead you. How can you forget someone like your mother? You remember how kind she was to you, you remembered her sweet smile, and how much she loved you and took care of you.

How can these wonderful times you had been wiped from your memory? What happened?

"I WANNA GO OUTSIDE!!" You shouted out to your window from your room, using a toy chest to help you see through the window.

"(Y/n), please don't yell," Lulu told you as she picked up one of your French dolls. You remember her forest-green eyes and her natural curly black hair. "The neighbours probably heard you."

"Good," you turned to her. "Then maybe they can hear my cry of agony."

"Cry of agony--? (Y/n), all your mother asked you was to pick up your toys."

"Oh no!" You gasped, clutching your hand over your heart. Trying to use your acting skills "I think I've been poisoned." You dramatically fell on your back, eyes closed, your tongue hanging out.

Lulu watched your actions play out, frowning. "(Y/n), please pick up your toys."

You opened your eyes. "Oooh~ fine." You stood up from the floor and began picking some of your toys. It felt such a drag to pick up all your toys when you knew you'll just make a mess again.

Meow

You whipped your head towards the source of the sound, and there, outside the existence of your room and saw your white, with noticeably stained blotches of black on its fur.

"Ah! There you are kitty!" You shouted abruptly, resulting in Lulu flinching and looking back at you. "Get back here, Kitty!" You chased after the cat when he ran away from you.

"Kitty?!" She exclaimed. "You don't have a cat! (Y/n)!!" She followed behind you.

After about 30 minutes of running around to catch the small creature, you eventually caught it with the help of Lulu after hearing one of the maids cry out.

"I didn't know that kitty belonged to the old lady across the street." You muttered, pouting, holding Lulu's hand, the two of you heading back to your home after returning from a neighbour to give back the cat you brought inside the house.

"Regardless, don't bring random cats into the house, your mother doesn't like it when you do that. Remember the frog incident last week?" Lulu reminded you.