Ditching Assembly

~To The Story~

Assembly...

You looked at the date on your phone, realizing today there will be an assembly. Once every month your school will have an assembly to discuss any important updates coming up. It's also the day the E class is allowed on the main campus.

You pondered if you should go to school today or not, as you sat on your bed, looking at your phone with dull eyes. There is a chance you might see Asano, maybe you can try to at least talk to him, he isn't answering your text messages. You then shook your head.

'I don't have the courage to see him.'

You softly sighed then went back to bed. You rather just sleep in than go to the assembly and risk the chance of having to see your old classmates, plus, you have trouble getting up. Your parents have already left for work, so you're alone in the house.

You pulled the blanket over your head. You couldn't find a good reason to get out of bed. The assassination could be your motivation. Well, you've seen how fast he moves there was no way you and your class can kill him.

You sigh softly and try to get some more sleep.

There are days where you just can't get out of bed, it's awful. How can you when your future is so dark?

Meanwhile, at school, it was now lunchtime. Karma Nagisa and Sugino all ate outside near the woods, wanting to get some shade. The three boys were all sitting against a tree.

"You can't skip assembly, Karma!" Sugino exclaims to the redhead. Karma told his friends that he will be ditching assembly, Sugino was in shock, and Nagisa wasn't at all.

"You should learn to lower your voice, man," Karma said calmly, not wanting to get caught. Sugino realized his mistake and covered his mouth. "and so what if I skip? I'll take any punishment, I'm already in E class so what more could they do with me?"

"He usually does this," Nagisa told his friend. "There is no stopping him."

"Yeah, yeah, I wasn't even gonna try." Said Sugino, stretching his arms "By the way, where is (y/n)? Is she sick or something?"

"Don't know," Nagisa responded. "She was fine yesterday."

"Ha! Maybe she skipped as well." Karma assumed amusingly. "Didn't think the princess had it in her."

"I'll call her later," said Nagisa. "Maybe she really isn't feeling well."

Sugino merely shrugged. "Eh probably. And if she is sick Koro-sensei will get all worried and will most likely go over to her house uninvited."

"Has he actually done that before?" Karma asked, wanting to know since he is still pretty new to the class.

"No, but can you see him not doing that," was Sugino responds.

Karma stirred his drink. "Good point." He took a sip of drink from the straw before saying, "but hey since the octopus is supposed to be a state secret I don't think he should go to her place uninvited, what if her parents are home? And if she is sick I'll just drop by her place after school and let her know what she missed this morning."

The two boys were almost taken aback by the gesture Karma was willing to do.

"Wow, um that's actually really nice of you, Karma," Sugino says.

Karma leaned his back against the tree trunk, closing his eyes to rest them. "Eh, it's no biggie, she happens to live a block away from my house, so it's all good."