Trouble In Kyoto

~To The Story~

It was all quiet and dark in the room you were in. It was your first night in Kyoto, and everyone was asleep. Well... Everyone but you. While every girl in your room was sound asleep in their futon, you were underneath your blanket, lying down, going through a text message on your phone. The blanket covering you was blocking out the light from your phone so you can avoid waking anyone up.

You: Asano, can we plz talk.

You: At least talk to me.

You: I still want to see you.

You: Stop ignoring me!

You: I promise I won't get mad if we just talk.

You: Good luck on midterms

You: How was the train ride?

You: What kind of hotel are you staying at? Mine is a traditional inn XP

You eventually sighed, turning off your phone, and placed it next to you facing down. You then uncovered yourself from your blanket. It was hard to see in this dark room, light snores were heard every now and then. You were sleeping on the ground, in between Nakamura, and Kayano.

'Why do I even bother?' You thought grimly. You turned yourself so you were lying on your side. 'He's just a jerk...'

Even though you were on a trip with your whole class, and next to some friends, you still felt lonely.

"Heeeey wake up, girl!" You felt someone shake you. You were still asleep on your futon, a small groan escaped from your lips, as your eyebrows furrow, the person wouldn't stop shaking you, and yet it wasn't as annoying as your alarm clock. You wanted to sleep longer. In your world, what was the point of getting up?

"Come on, (y/n)!" The same voice said. "We have to leave for the assassination."

Oh! The assassination. It seems those words have gotten your attention and provided a hint of motivation. With a stir, you slowly open your eyes, and the first thing you saw was the ceiling of the inn you were staying at, it wasn't dark anymore. The person who was shaking you has stopped when they noticed you were awakening. Slowly turning your head to the side slightly, you were met with Nakamura, she was sitting on her knees, looking at you.

"Hey~ rise and shine." Nakamura greeted you with a grin.

You sat up, rubbing your blurry eyes. "Good morning, Nakamura." You greeted with a groggy voice. When you stop rubbing your eyes, you noticed the other girls in your class were already awake, with their uniforms, and putting their futons away.

"It's about time I woke you up," said Nakamura, making you look back at her. "I told the girls in your group, Kayano, and Kanzaki that I'll wake you up. They already left to have breakfast."

"Oh, thanks for telling me." You told her politely.

"Yeah, yeah, now hurry up, so we can walk to the dining hall together." Said Nakamura, as she stood up.

"Oh, right." You responded, getting out from the covers.

When you were done putting your futon away and getting dressed for the day, you and Nakamura walked through the hallways trying to find the dining hall.

"Man, I'm sure starving." Said Nakamura, rubbing her belly. "I'm up for anything."

"I wonder what are the other classes are eating?" You wondered, causing you to think about Asano.

"Probably something really fancy," Nakamura responded. "How lucky for them." She said dryly with a smile.

"Well if this assassination goes smoothly we'll be eating all the fancy food we want." You said.