The Princess & The Red Devil (Koro Q)

This fun chapter does not follow the story of the fanfic, it's just a spin-off and it's just for fun so don't take it too seriously.

~To The Story~

Dialogue text box: Princess (y/n) is having tea with her fiancé, Gakushu Asano.

'I'm bored...' Was what you thought as you took a sip from your hot teacup, sitting in front of the Ice Paladin who was drinking tea with you outside of the castle in the royal garden, surrounded by lovely flowers and lushes green grass. 'So bored...And I'm craving for something sweet.'

"I'm going on another quest today." The Ice Paladin broke the silence as he wore a pure white outfit with his blue cape that made him look pretty handsome, and a sword clad on his side hip.

"Huh?" You lower your teacup, your posture was perfect, as expected from a princess. Your perfect posture matched your elegantly royal (f/c) dress and golden tiara. "You're leaving again?" You asked. Asano's words seem to have brought you out of your boredom.

"Yeah, later today," he replied. "So I won't see you until tomorrow."

"I didn't think the Pope would give you another quest after you broke the light orb." You said.

"How do you know about that?" Asano asked you.

"The other Paladin's told me." You replied. "Honestly, what were you thinking, Asano? Going off on your own to kill the demon king."

"Do not lecture me."

"I'm surprised the Pope didn't use lightning magic on you as punishment." You giggle.

"You're imaging it aren't you?" You didn't reply to his question and just kept sipping your tea very innocently, which just caused him to sweatdrop.

"By the way, where are you going for your quest?" You asked seemingly interested.

"I'm not sure, probably another dungeon." He replied.

"Can I come with you?" You asked.

"No."

"Aw, but I'm bored here." You whine.

"Then go play with your pet dragon when I leave."

"I love Farosh, but he usually spends most of his time sleeping, especially when his scales start to come off."

"It's that time of the year already?"

"Yeah." You replied.

"Then you have an even more reason to stay behind."

You sigh in defeat. "Fine." You continue drinking your hot tea.

Yes, your fiancé was the famous Ice Paladin, Gakushu Asano. He wasn't just some regular swordsman, he fights for the goddess along with the other Paladins, so of course, someone as high rank as him will be a perfect fit for a princess. The other princess' are so jealous of you and call you lucky that you get to marry the Pope's son.

You scoff at the thought of that. If you were lucky, then you would have been with someone you liked.

"And that's how you make a healing potion." The blonde witch explained in front of the whole E Class. "It will also increase your defence if you add some extra silver dragon scales."

"Hm." Karma hum in boredom, sitting in the back row of the classroom. 'I should have skipped this class, I'm so bored.'

"Can you teach us how to make a love potion next?" Maehara asked with such enthusiasm while raising his hand.